Soldier horney

Ian and Mickey both work in the military as soldiers at the base with no girls around, and both are extremely horney.
—————————————————
Since dropping out of high school at the age of 15, Ian has found his way to a military school. He climbed up the ranks until he reached the first soldier base. He got partnered up with soldier Mickey Milkovich as his roommate during their second year and got closer by the day. Now, two years later, they were both dropped dead bored at the office, waiting for the commended officer to bring back orders that should have been there at least two hours ago.
"When does this asshole come already?" Mickey groaned in annoyance, spinning in his chair.
"I don't know, but I'm this close to bailing out of the shower," Ian said, getting up from his chair to look out of the window to see if the chief was coming already. But when he didn't see him, he returned to Mickey.
"If he is coming by any chance, tell him that in the shower, jerking off saw too much porn," he called and walked towards the door.
As Mickey nodded at him, he turned back to look at him again.
"Wanna fool around?"
"What now?" Mickey asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Fool around. You go down on me; I'll go down on you," he replied.
"And why in hell would I do that? I ain't gay," he asked, confused.
"Come on, Mick, we have no girls around, and the next time we will see some, it will be in a couple of months".
Mickey thought for a second. He was a bit hardened from not being sexually active for a while, and his hand wasn't giving the same satisfaction anymore, and he kind of missed the feeling of a warm mouth around his dick.
"I can't believe I even considered that," he replied.
"Do you even know how to give a blow job, Gallagher?" He asked
"I got a few in the past. How hard can it be?"

"Oh, fuck Ian," Mickey moaned out loud as his dick hit the back of Ian's throat, basically fucking his mouth close for his orgasma. After a few more thrusts, Mickey came hard and good down Ian's throat as a few drops of cum left over his chin. He used the back of his hand to wipe it off and got back on his feet.
"Are you sure you never did it before?" Mickey asked, closing his flyback.
"Why? You liked it." Ian smirked at him as Mickey chuckled softly.
"Just shut up and let me suck you," he said, getting down on his knees and opening Ian's fly. Pulling it down to his knees and pulling Ian's dick, giving it a few jerks before taking it into his mouth and swallowing it down.
"Fuck Mickey, such a good mouth, taking it so well," Ian moaned out loud. Mickey's mouth was working his magic around his dick. Licking and kissing all the way up and humming, sending vibrations all through Ian's body, the guy said that he never took a dick in his mouth, and now, like a pro, he made Ian cum with a few thrusts in.
"Shit Mick," he moaned as his load found its way down Mickey's throat. Mickey got up from his knees as Ian closed his pants.
"Now we both need to shower," he announced, and Mickey chuckled before calling dips in the shower. As the two run after each other to the shower to continue their little experience.

Don't ask; I won't tell you what that is.
I hope you all are doing okay and are safe.
Love ya