What did you do to my daughter?

Hi guys so I didn't had much time today to write something a bit more long with school and all I've too many on my plate right now.
So we got this cute moment in the Gallavich house hold instead.
Part two of 'Yes Mr.Milkovich' would be out soon ❤️
Intro: Mandy decided to try her luck and became a hairdresser, which was a damn good one. One day she takes in her niece with the curly redhead hair and straightens it.
—————————————————-
Mandy hadn't had much success in adult life trying to find a good job. She got divorced by some barber on the L after seeing her perfectly styled hair.

Since then, she has been working at the most famous barbershop in Chicago and is damn good at it.
Her niece, Finley, was one of her biggest fans. The little girl always begged her dad to bring her to the shop to get her hair a straightener by her aunt.

Today, she had a totally different idea. She had red hair curls all her life and very much enjoyed the feeling of her hair straight out.
So when Ian brought her after school, she ran towards Mandy quickly.
"Auntie Mandy," she smiled.
"Hey, Finn!" Mandy smiled, picking her up and then kissing her dad's cheek.
"How was school?"
"Good," she grinned. "We drew cards for Mother's Day. But then, Mrs. Day, let me make a card for you" She pulled away from her aunt and went to get her dad her card for her aunt.
"Well, thank you, doll; that is very sweet." She smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
They hung out for a bit before Ian had to leave for a call at the station, and the little girl stayed with her aunt.

"Aunt Mandy, can you make me straight?" She asked innocently, and Mandy chuckled, looking at her and watching her image in the mirror. Trying to make her hair look more flat.
"You mean to make your hair straight, Fi?" and finely pressed her lips together and nodded.
"Sure, why not?"

An hour later, Mickey arrived to pick up Finely from the shop, as the little had her dance class soon and Mandy had some clients coming in soon.
As he walked inside the shop, fretting over the lady at the front desk, his eyes widened, seeing his little redhead with straight hair.
"What did you do to my daughter?" He called, walking towards the two girls.
"Daddy, daddy, look, Auntie made me straight," she grinned as he picked her up from the ground.
"You mean your hair is straight, doll," Mandy explained.
"Fi, go get your bag, honey." Mickey smiled and put the little girl back down so she could get her stuff.
"The fuck did you do to her?" The angry father hissed.
"Well, she asked for it, and don't worry, when she washes her hair again, it will be as curly as your husband," she chuckled.
"Daddy, can I go straight like that all the time?" Finely grinned.
"Well, see about that. When you grow older, now say bye to Aunty."
"Bye, Aunty!!"
Love ya ❤️