The masked singer

So I kind of having an obsession to the show 'The masked singer' for a while now.. and it kinda getting in my way with Ian and Mickey and them being famous ... I guess this is going to be fun 😉
————-
The crowd was cheering on for the beginning of the show. The colorful lights were showing their present around the room. In the background the song 'summer feelings' was playing as Bobby brown walked inside the room dancing to the sound of the music. 'Welcome welcome back to the masked singer!!!' He cheered as everyone in the room cheered along. 'Tonight we got out four mysteries people going all lovely on us.. maybe we even get a smile from the crocodile who knows?'' he laugh. 'So please welcome our judges!!!'
With that Scherzinger, Robin Thicke, Ken Jeong,Jenny McCarthy and Ian Gallagher walked inside all dress nicely a smile was plastered across their faces. They sat down in their chairs ass the cheers of the audience calmed down.
'How are you guys?' Bobby asked. 'Bobby we decided tonight that we are gonna crack open the crocodile! The guy is gonna be nice!' Ian declared ass the crown cheered along. 'Are you still sure it's a he? I still this it's a badass woman inside with a masc salute in her' Robin said. 'Na Rob! I'm telling you' Ian said. 'Is it a bet Gallagher?' Robin asked. 'Heck yeah!' He declared they shook their hands as Nicole spoke. 'I'm with Ian on that..', Ian smirked and pulled his tongue out to Robin. 'So how about we will see ourselves about our dearest crocodile!!' with that a person in a crocodile costume walked inside all fancy fancy but a man face on his face two 'security guards' behind him with an ear plugs in approaching him towards Bobby.
'Hello Crocodil!! you have gave us and hell of a show last week leaving everyone in confusion who are you behind this mask' Bobby said and the crocodile smirked and winked at the judges a special at Ian. 'Ohh Ian it seems like our crocodile has something with you' he smirked.
'Let's see some clues show we people?' he asked.
The screen then turned on with a video the crocodile was siting on some porch the light behind bum is doomed black as he start to speak. 'I was always in shadows.. closed person. Never wanting to be out' he started. Then he suddenly stood up and the light turned on to a red color shade. 'I got pulled out eventually, and I can't thank enough for that ' the red light close. 'Think can you?' he asked eventually raising his head up and looking straight at the camera.
The screen quickly changed back to the original frame and the song 'love is a battlefield'. And Ian just froze the man wasn't that of a singer, but he felt like this voice was of angel, like he knew it.
As the man kept with his singing and performance Ian kept the on thinking where is this voice familiar from. He swear he have heard it before.
As the song came out and end and everyone clapped their hands for the man. Bobby came to their sight again, a bright smile on his face.
'Wow wow wow crocodilo I think you have left everyone hear in shock' he smiled at the person who nodded. 'I think you left Ian with wide mouth' he hinted looking towards Ian who looks completely out of it.
'I don't know who that is, but I feel like he knows me personally'
'Yeah that's what I thought' Nicole said. 'Oh Ian what if it's Mickey under neat it' she asked looking over him.
'Na Mick would never agree to do that..but..'
'Anyone else thinking it's Mickey inside?' Bobby asked.
'I don't know this Mickey guy very much but Miles Teller seemed like someone who can pull this off' Ken said. 'So we got Mickey Milkovich and Miles Teller any more guesses? Robin what about you? still going with the lady thought' Bobby asked looking over Robin.
'Well it's definitely a guy.. but again I know Mickey I've worked with the guy before but I just doesn't fit with it.. maybe just maybe and if it's him inside eventually it's David Schwimmer ?' He said or whatever asked.
'You think that Schwimmer inside of this thing?' Bobby asked.
'I don't know man.. maybe eventually it's a girl inside that is right now laughing at all of us' he finished.
'Jenny what do you say?' Bobby asked. 'I'm going with Robin on this one' she said. 'But I'll add maybe it's Alan Ritchson'.
'Alright now Ian we are back to you what do you think is your boyfriend behind this costume?' Bobby spoke.
'After all their guess I tend to believe it actually might be him.. and if it I wanna know how they managed to dragged him all the way here' he laugh.
'If he says it's him add me in!' Nicole called smiling over at Ian.
'He knows him the best out of all of us, so I guess if it's him inside Ian is might be right' she explained.
'Alright then, we got for now on we got Mickey Milkovich , Miles Teller, David Schwimmer and Alan Ritchson' the audience cheered one last time as the so called security guards came back sunder the room and approached the crocodile man outside of the room.

Many people came and go for the rest of the show until it was time to bring them all back on stage with the idea that one of them would be exposed tonight. Taking off his mask and revealing his true identity to the world. They all stood in front of the audience showing off their costumes to the world smiling as much as they could under the mask. Four people were left after two had made their way to the team. And now there is the crocodile, the hokey player and the bee standing still. The tension was thick everyone wondering who would go home tonight.
'After all the voices have been count we are saying goodbye today to' Bobby started. Not a single sound was heard a peaceful silence was sprayed around the room. 'And I
got the name to whom is leaving is today and who would stay. The first one who made their way back to the team is... the bee' he smiled looking over the person under the bee costume. They all stood up and cheered for them smiling and congratulating them.
'The crocodile and the hokey player who would it be? Who would leave and will show us their true identity under the mask' he asked looking over the audience and then back at the judges. Ian was on a voice breaking he really wanted to know if Mickey was hiding under the costume. 'We are saying goodbye to..the crocodile' he said. The hokey player smiled over the crocodile and waved towards the audience walking away with the help of the 'security guards'.
'Our dearest crocodile that have managed to fool us from day one. Not knowing whether it's a boy or a girl underneath it. Or even the identity of the person.. but I believe it's time for you Crocy to take  the mask off' he smiled and then everyone in the room started to cheer together. 'Take it off take it off' the crocodile slowly wiggled it way out of the make until he was facing the wall so no one could sees them. 'Its...' Bobby started and everyone in the room stoped. 'Mickey Milkovich' he cheered and Ian laughed yelling 'I knew that'.
He quickly got out of where he was siting with the rest of the judges and ran towards Mickey who was grinning like a mad man. Embracing him in a tight hug and then hitting him across the neck. 'Ouch' Mickey winced but them smiled seeing the on Ian's face. 'Don't lie to me again Milkovich' Ian demanded. 'So I guess I need to come clean now' he started and Ian stared at him with confusion. 'No one had to dragged me to come here.. I wanted to.. so I could do this' with that he pulled out of his pocket in the shirt he was pulling a ring box from his back pocket and everyone in the room gasped. He got down on one knee as much as he could 'I'll do it short because you know how I feel about you red, how much I fucking love you' he chuckled and Ian started to tear up. 'What do you say judge wanna marry the friendly crocodile?' he smirked. 'Fuck it I do' Ian smiled and cried at the same time. Mickey quickly put the ring on his finger and kissed him passionately in front of the whole world. Almost.
As they pulled apart they looked at each other and smiled while everyone cheered in the background. 'Judges mind if I steal him for the rest of the show? Or you need him here?' He asked looking over the judges.
'All yours Mickey'.
And the fucking end!
That was a long one that took me the whole day with school in the middle it gets harder and harder.
Have a great day people
Love ya ❤️