Don't scare me like that (crossover 9-1-1 lone star)

So hey guys, and welcome back to another shot. So as part of the series where I got obsessed with a TV show over night, I got obsessed with the TV show "9-1-1 Lone Star," especially with Tk and Carlos, because who wouldn't?
So I'm going to try to combine these two together. I hope you enjoy it.
Let me know what you think.
—————————————————
"Morning people!" Judd smiled as he entered the firehouse, high-fiveing some probies on the way.
He walked inside the kitchen, seeing Mateo and Mickey talking. Well, Mateo is talking, and Mickey just pretends to listen.
"Morning, Judd," he greeted as Judd patted his back and smiled, pouring himself a cup of coffee as Tk walked inside.
"Mateo, can you take Buttercup for a walk before you leave? I didn't manage to take her out this morning, and it's almond afternoon."
"Sure, man, I'm going to get my coat; talk to you later, Mick." Mateo smiled, tapping him over the shoulder as Mickey nodded and then walked away.
"Thank god! I was this close to duck tape his mouth."
"Good luck doing that, Paul. He has been trying to do so for years now." Tk stood as Mickey shook his head.

They kept on drinking their coffee as the rest of the team came in cheating over the weekend that most of them had off.
"So, Milkovich, what did you do this weekend?" Marjan asked.
"You know, just chilling at home?"
"With Ian?" Tk smirked, whispering softly, as Mickey gave him the death stare that he still had saved up from the south side.
"Who's Ian?" Marjan asked
"Wait, isn't it Carlos's new partner?" Mateo asked.
"When did you return?"
"Haden't left," he smirked at him as Mickey rolled his eyes.
"So-" Marjan started but got cut off by the bell as Mickey sighed and took his place on the truck as they drove towards their destination.

They arrived at a burning house and quickly exited the car to get their stuff.
"What do we have here, officer?" Captain Strand said, looking at Carlos and Ian.
"We got a gas leak on the second floor, and it's possible that two kids are on the third or fourth floor of the house."
"Where are the parents?" Tk asked Carlos, who pointed to a man and woman by the side walking with a blanket around them, trying to calm down while talking to some officers.
"Tk, Nancy, get everything you need when they bring out the kids, and go check on the parents."
"Copy cap," Nancy said as the three of them made their way towards the parents.
"Alright Milkovich Get the axe, Mateo, get the gear; the rest of you are with me," Owen called as they followed along. Ian's eyes followed Mickey's as he nodded softly, giving him a warm smile to let him know that he would see him soon.

Mickey used the ax to break down the door and then took the gear from Mateo to cut the rest of it down.
"Is someone here?" Marjan yelled
"Help! Help!"
"This is the fire department; we are going to get you kids!" Owen called.
"We are up here!" the voice of a girl called before an explosion rocked the building. Mickey jerked from his place and ran towards them. There was fire and dust all over the place.
"Milkovich, Judd, do you copy?" He heard it on his radio.
"Mickey!Judd!" Owen called again through the radio, but there was no time to waste; he had to save the kids.
He saw a little girl stuck under some wood and blocks as one of the walls of the house collapsed over her.
He ran towards her and used his hands to try and wiggle her out of the blocks before she would have any actual damage.
She was crying and out of breath, moaning in pain.
"Hey, you okay, you okay," he smiled at her, picking her up.

Meanwhile, outside, as Ian saw one of the walls in the house collapsing, his heart stopped.
He was trying to help call down the parents and push away the audience, but he didn't notice the tears coming down his face.
"Hey, are you okay?" Carlos asked, touching his shoulder gently.
"Yeah, yeah, just," he said, wiping his tears.
"Look, I know what it feels like to be in this position. Trust me. Me and Tk have been married for five years now, and every time I had to watch him walk inside those scenes and sit back, it killed me. But I knew that he would do everything he could to come back to me," he smiled, looking over the building where he saw Mickey and Judd exiting the house with the kids each holding one bridal style. And moving with them towards the paramedics.

"Rowen!" the woman called, shaking her husband before running to the two kids. She hugged them both tightly, tears running down her face.

After Mickey made sure the two kids were alright, he turned towards Ian, opening his arms wide to allow the other boy to drown inside his embrace.
"Don't scare me like that, please."
"I promise." Mickey smiled softly, kissing Ian's forehead.