it's the sound of the police

Introduction: Ian is a firefighter, and Mickey is a policeman. They have been married for two years, and no one at their workplace knows who they are married to.
------------------------------------------
After Ian's last bipolar episode, he decided to try his luck at saving people as a firefighter. And he was a damn good one.
During the second year of his job, he met Mickey, a new cop in town. The two quickly turned their relationship official and got married two years later.
Now, eight years later, Mickey became a detective and was a good one thanks to his thug past in Chicago, and Ian became a lieutenant.
Although they have a hard time at work, they spend most of their time together . They would always take Sunday off to spend to be with each other. Then back to work by Monday morning. They would wake up together, sharing a quick breakfast and a cup of coffee that Mickey would make. Then they would be off to work and would see each other again around 7 or 8 p.m., depending on the workload they would have to stay behind to take care of. Mickey then would drop Ian off at work with a quick pack on his lips and send him to another day.
"See you tonight, Detective," he smiled at him.
"See you later, Chief." Mickey smiled back, packing Ian's lips one more time before he was off on his way.

"When are we going to meet your husband, Gallagher?" Ian's coworker asked during their lunch break.
"When we both won't be busy," he replied.
"What does he do for a living again?" Ava asked. She was the other lieutenant at the station and was the one who trained Ian in the first place.
"He is a detective at the Chicago police department," he replied to her.
"Two power bases in one place?" Kevin called it "Dammmn".
Kevin Jonson was also a gay firefighter and was married as well. His husband was working for the government. His job was a top secret, so that was all they knew.
"Your husband works for the government!" he called.
"Still," he smirked back, and Ian rolled his eyes.
"Unit 456, 2119 N Wallace," the annoyed caller called through the speaker in the station. Ian quickly jogged from his place and ran to the fire truck.
"Gallagher, what's the rush?" Eva called after him.
"It's my childhood house," he yelled back.
They arrived at the scene a few minutes later, seeing a police car already waiting for them and a fire going on in the kitchen. They pulled in, and his team pulled out their equipment and ran inside the house.
"Gallagher," he could hear a voice calling from behind him, seeing Mickye handcuff Carl against the police track.
"Fuck Carl! What have you done?" He yelled at his little brother.
"I may have or may not tried to make mac'n'cheese for me and Franny for lunch."
"Seriously dude? It's basic cooking!" he yelled again, and Carl rolled his eyes as he replied, then turned back to his husband, who was still holding him tight from moving.
"And why are you handcuffing him?" He asked, looking at him from above, then seeing a little girl hiding behind him.
"Franny Gallagher," he whispered lowly. The little girl, who was hiding behind her uncle's back, giggled and smiled, trying to hide her laughter.
"He didn't want to watch 'My Little Dragon' with me," she complained. Ian shrugged and looked at the little girl, who looked as serious as ever. Then he looked at his husband, who was grinning from ear to ear.
"The girl is right. Your brother is an asshole who should be listening to the precious angel," he smirked. Ian groaned in anger.
"Mick, let him go so I can deal with the actual fire inside!"
Ian shook his head in annoyance and walked inside the house. Seeing Kevin take out of the smoky kitchen a burning pot "Whoever did this seriously needs to take cooking classes asap."
"Yeah, my brother tried to make lunch".
"Well, ask your chef husband to teach him!" he said.
"Right now, he is more busy getting him to jail," he said. He knows that Mickey would not actually throw Carl to jail for almost bringing the house down, right?
"Hold up! Your husband is outside?" He yelled out loud. Everyone that was then in the room turned quickly to look at them, amazed and shocked.
"Omg!! Fuck, I'm going oitsude!' he yelled, and everyone basically ran after him. Eager to meet the lieutenant's husband.
"WHO THE HELL IS IAN'S HUSNADS?" Kevin yelled from the porch. Mickey quickly turned to look at the yelling man as Ian jogged behind him.
"We are on the fucking south side; keep your mouth shut!" he said, using his hand to shut him. He looked back, making sure none of Mickey's family members came along, and then let him go, pointing at Mickey.
"He is in there. Now if you want to keep your job, I suggest that you shut the fuck up." Kevin nodded in response, acting freighted from the man, and before Ian could do anything, he ran towards Mickey.
"Help me; he wants to hurt me," he called, hiding behind the little girl that moved back behind Mickey.
"And who wants to hurt you?" Mickey asked, rolling his eyes mentelly and phiscally.
"Him," he said, pointing at the annoyed Gallagher standing on the porch with his hands against his hips.
"Gallagher?? Yeah, right," he laughed. "The guy does not hurm; I can kick his ass if I want to.". Then he turned toward Franny. "Fran, who is stronger, me or Uncel Ian?".
"You!" she grinned.
"See," he smirked. "Now, Fran, what do you say? Can I let him go? I need to go back to work," he asked her. She thought for a few seconds and then looked back at Carl.
"Will you see 'My Little Dragon with me' and get me new mac'n'chees for dinner?"
"Fine.." Franny nodded at Mickey, and he quickly handcuffed the man.
"Now you behave for her; if not, you're back in the chain".
"Ugh, why did Ian have to marry a cop?" With that, he walked back inside the house. Ian shook his head in annoyance before stabbing Kevin and Mickey. And just on time, Mickey's phone rang again. He picked it up quickly and stepped aside.
"You happy now?" Ian asked Kevin.
"Very," he smirked in return. Mickey then walked back and saw them.
"Gallagher, take care of your brother so he will behave, and I need to go arrest the other asshole," he called. Ian nodded at him, and before he could react, he got pulled by Mickey to quickly pack on the lips.
"That guy is mine."
"Don't worry, detective. I got mine at home ."
"Good," he said one last time to Ian and Franny before walking away.
"You got a hot one. I like it," Kevin smirked.
"I wasn't jocking about killing you before you knew that, right?" he asked, and Kevin started to laugh. Ian's face quickly turned into full anger, and Kevin literally skipped from there for dear life.
Possessive Mickey in this one was just hilarious
Hope you all good 😊
Love ya ❤️