Waxed

Mickey and Ian are actors... some kind of part two for "Faking"
——————————————————
"I'm sorry what?" Mickey called
"Because your next scene is like a beach theme party you two obviously would be shirtless. And you play teenagers in high school that are most unlikely to have body hair" Adam explained.
"Can we like shave or something?" Mickey asked again and Ian rolled his eyes.
"I'll come with you there you'd be fine Mick" Ian smiled kissing his cheek.
"I'm not a damn baby Gallagher" he pointed out.
"Still you're my baby boy"
"I hate you"
"You love me" he smiled back
"Guys, guys please I want you to get waxed for our shooting in two days, alright?" Adam called getting the two back to his attention.
"Fine" Mickey sight.

The next day they found themselves in a beauty salon. They were sitting in those big waiting chairs as Ian kept a study hand with his.
"I still don't get it why do we have to get waxed Kai and Matthew are already in a relationship they don't need to get waxed to find a man in this stupid ass party" Mickey complained.
"To remind you Kai and Matthew are both seventeen have you ever seen a seventeen-year-old boy with that much body hair like you do?" Ian asked.
Before Mickey could respond a woman stepped up from the room.
"Ian and Mickey?" she called the two stood up and her eyes widened.
"Omg you're Kai and Matthew from that show!!" she smiled and they both nodded.
"Always happy to meet a fan" Mickey smiled at her.
"Can I take a picture with you two?" she asked
"Sure" Ian smiled and snapped a picture using the girl's phone. Then they entered the room that looked like a mini version of the whole salon.
"So who are we starting with?" she asked and Ian looked over Mickey immediately.
"You want to see me cry aren't you Gallagher?" Mickey chuckled
"Maybe" he smirked. Mickey quickly took off his shirt and laid down on the bed as the girl went to get the wax ready. She blew the hut a bit from the how stuff before saying "It might be a little hot" she warned. Mickey quickly moved his hand to Ian's grip as the girl laid the wax over his chest and he hissed in pain. Then she took the waxing paper. "In a count of three and try not to break Ian's hand in the process" she spoke and he raised his eyebrow.
"Why?"
"You will see" she spoke moving her hand over his chest.
"One, two, three" She pulled the paper and Mickey almost broke Ian's hand from the pain.
"Holy shit I'm going to fucking kill Adam"
"It can't be that painful" Ian laughed.
"Oh yeah?" Mickey asked and then looked over the girl "When it's his turn make sure you get extra hot".
She shook her head and chuckled softly.
"Ready again Mickey?" she asked he nodded getting a hold of Ian's hand again.
"If you break my hand we won't be able to shoot the scene next week" Ian warned
"Don't care they can add you as broken hand Matthew" Mickey grinned
"Asshole"
"You love me"
"Would have to think about it" he checked softly.
The girl quickly finished Mickey off and moved to Ian's body. Blowing on the hot wax before warning "This might burn a little bit".
"Good" Mickey smirked Ian rolled his eyes in response as the girl slowly laid down the layer of wax over his chest as he hissed in pain.
"Good die" Mickey smiled in pride.
"Can you do him again? I think you left some hair in his brain. Maybe his eyebrows?" Ian asked with a smirk.
"Gallagher if you won't shut up I'm gonna get Tom to do background dancing with Crew" Mickey threatened.
"You wouldn't!" Ian called
"Oh yeah? Watch me" he warned with a smirk. As Ian rolled his eyes in reply. The girl then finished them both off and sent them back to their car.
"I'm telling you if Tom sends us again to get waxed I'm gonna shave his fucking head off" Mickey warned.
"Next time we can do it at home like date night" Ian suggested as he started the engine and drove away.
"If we are doing this as date night next don't forget to paint our nails pink that would match the gay vibe" Mickey joked.
"I don't mind though I think you look better with blue nails maybe with glitter"
"Shut up and drive asshole"

Don't ask just don't because o don't have an answer for that
Stay safe and eat some cake
Love ya ❤️