First date

Intro: Ian and Mickey are finally having their first date, but the catch is that Mickey has nothing good to wear that doesn't have holes in it. So his daughter, Zoey, decided to pitch in to make sure that he would look reasonable.
——————————————
Tonight is finally the night that Ian and Mickey will go out together for the first time. They decided to meet at the new 'La Vega' restaurant at seven p.m. and then take a nice walk by the lake.

Mickey was fired up all day; he woke up around six thirty, smiling like a little kid. He pulled on some clothes over his body and made his way to Zoey's room. Zoey was a ten-year-old girl whom he had with his ex-husband that left their lives when Zoey was one year old after he cheated on Mickey with another guy. Since then, they haven't had any contact and have never even sent congratulations on the girl's birthday. After he left, it took Mickey six years to get back on the market. He went out with a few guys and had some hookups, but none of them were compared to the redhead guy that he met at work.

Ian Gallagher was a 30-year-old male with the most amazing-looking eyes that sparkled as the sun hit them and the red ass hair that Mickey loved to move his hair through.

The two met at a bar one night that Mickey worked for. At the same time, they laughed the whole night, casually talking about life back on the south side of Chicago. And Mickey's little kid, Zoey, that Ian has adored since the second he saw a photo of her.
By the end of the night, they exchanged phone numbers and promised to go on a date on Friday.
Which has come today.

Mickey was in his office counting the bills and working on the computer as Zoey walked inside.
"Dad, are you and Ian going on a date tonight?"
"Yes,we do; why is there a problem?" He was concerned. He turned his spinning chair towards her and motioned for her to sit on his lap as he pulled his arms around her neck. Kissing her cheek softly.
"You don't have anything to wear."
"I've got clothes in my closet."
"Dad, do you even have a shirt that doesn't have holes in?" She asked, crossing her arms against her chest and turning towards him.
"I won't say yes, but I won't say no."
"That's it, we are going shopping!" She declared that she was moving them outside the door.
"Okay, okay, let's get my wallet and keys first, pumpkin."

They arrived at the mall shortly after, and Zoey rushed them to Zara.
"Hey, do you need any help?" A girl asked; she was dressed all black, and Mickey assumed she was working here.
"Yes, I'm looking for some clothes for my dad for his date."
"Well, how about you come help me with that?" She smirked, and Zoey nodded, running excitedly with the girl to find some clothes for her dad.

"So what do you think your dad would like?"
"Maybe like some white sneakers and blue jeans with a dark blue bottom up."
"Let me see what I can do. Tell your dad to meet me in the dressing room," she replied, moving to collect the clothes, and Zoey nodded but not left before giving her a note with all Mickey's sizes.

Zoey then ran back towards Mickey, seeing him on his phone talking.
"Dad dad!!" She called, running towards him.
"Ginger I'd talk with you later." Mickey talked to the phone.
"See you soon, babe."
He then hung up the call, blushing slightly from the nickname Ian had used on him.
"Yes pumpkin"
"Dad, she said she was getting your clothes, and we can go to the dressing rooms," she explained, and he nodded, taking her hand in his and moving towards the dressing rooms and getting inside.
"Okay, I got everything you asked, honey. Where is your dad?"
"Give me it; I'd give it to him." Zoey said, and she headed the clothes to her and gave them to Mickey.

He exited the dressing room and smiled at Zoey.
"What do you think?" he asked, and she raised her thumbs up, and he chuckled softly, checking himself in the mirror.
"Give me your phone so I can take a picture of you," he handed her his phone, and she took a photo, sending it to herself. Before giving it back to him.
"So how are we doing?" The salesgirl asked as she returned, "Well, that looks very good on you, sir." She smiled, and he smiled back, nodding towards her.
"Maybe you can send a picture to your girlfriend so she can approve. From my experience, when the guy gets clothes that she doesn't like, it never ends well."
"Well, I don't really need it to be sent to him; I've got my little princess in here approving everything."
"And Ian also approved," Zoey stated, showing him the chat she has with Franny.
"I won't even ask how you pulled this off."
"You have your ways, dad, I've got mine."

Later that night, Mickey pulled outside the restaurant nervously, taking a deep breath before walking inside, seeing Ian already waiting for him by the table they had booked before. And apparently they were matching the outfits. Typical Zoey.
"Hi"
"Hi"

Hey guys👋🏻
Hope you like this one
Have a great day
Love ya❤️