CHAPTER 4

FIRST PERSON POV

After saving them from certain death and avoiding the conflict between Iron Blood and Royal Navy, I go over to talk to them, when I get closer I can see that they are confused when they see me, well I can understand them, if I saw someone identical to me I would also be very surprised.

So I call my plane and the patrol F-35 comes up and lands on my deck surprising the girls.

Me: are you okay? Why is Bismark attacking us?

Hood: Who are you? And why do you look so much like our queen?

Ah, it's a very good question and I don't know what to answer, here I have two options, tell the absolute truth or two lie and pretend to be the daughter of Queen Elizabeth BB, on the other hand, I'm surprised to see Queen Elizabeth here.

Clearly I'm going for the second option, I'm going to pretend to be the queen's otherworldly daughter, plus I've already practiced my story, so there are no problems.

Me: Hi Aunt Hood, what am I? I am HMS Queen Elizabeth R-08.

I speak in a cheerful and childish way to mislead.

Hood: (Confused and annoyed) What? How what aunt? What is your name Queen Elizabeth? (Points to QE) Don't you see that here is our queen?

Me: (Looks at QE) Ah! Hello mother! How have you been!? The RIMPAC games have been so much fun, I've played against Nimitz-chan's team. Without a doubt, it was a very difficult team to defeat.

QE: (Shock) What!? That!? How what mother?

Me: Come on mother, are you playing a bad joke on me? Come on don't play, could you tell me what's going on here? Why is the Kriegsmarine against you? Or were they doing naval exercises and I accidentally misunderstood the situation?

Suffolk: More respect to the queen!

Me: what?

At that Suffolk reduced me in the sea and handcuffed me.

Suffolk: Taking the majesty's name from her is a very severe offence.

Me: I haven't taken anyone's name! That is my name! Hey, let me go, you trashy maid! I'm going to put you in your place! That? Why doesn't the wife break?

Suffolk: Don't be silly, this wife can bear the torque of your strength, she now she suffers the punishment for the insult to the royal crown.

Me: Shut up! I have not committed any crime!

On the other hand, Hood and Qe look at our fight somewhat doubtfully.

Hood: What are we going to do with her?

QE: I don't know, but she was talking to me like she knew me, what's going on here?

Hood: Do you want me to talk? She seems a little confused and she has spoken to our very naturally. Besides, they look a lot alike. Is she a non-legitimate daughter of yours?

QE: Don't be an idiot! I'm too young to get married! I just turned 18! Don't you know how difficult it was to rule the country from the age of 12? It was hell! It was horrible! Go out? Having a boyfriend? With what time!?

Hood: Come on dude, I'm kidding.

QE: I didn't send you to the guillotine because you are my childhood friend.

Hood laughs at the action of her friend and also executions without trial are prohibited and the guillotine is no longer in service.

QE approaches us and we stop fighting to listen to the queen.