CHAPTER 35

THIRD PERSON POV

  Both fleets begin to fire at each other for mutual annihilation, in one shot we can see Takao cutting the bullets from the battleships as if it were no big deal and in the Azur Lane fleet, the aircraft carriers finished their preparations for the deployment of planes and everyone The planes began to take off.

  Me: [Wales, we are deploying planes, sorry for the delay]

  Wales: [Okay, attack the enemy]

  The planes started flying towards the enemy fleet, on the other hand, Soryuu watches everything while he fixes her glasses.

  Soryuu: It has started.

  Hiryuu: But sister, what is this place we are in?  What did Akagi do?

  Soryuu: I have no idea.

  Meanwhile in the sky Enterprise directs her air wing to bomb the enemy.

  Enterprise: (Looking at the camera) I'm so big!

  At that moment Kaga sees Enterprise and she is happy to see her nemesis.

  Kaga: I see the anime's protagonist is here.

  The fifth division also sees Enterprise, she attacks Enterprise with her scroll and Enterprise notices so she avoids the attack without problems and continues on her way.

  Zuikaku: Wait!

  At that moment Kaga talks to Zuikaku so that she doesn't get involved in the fight.

  Kaga: Back fifth division.

  Zuikaku: But I want to fight Enterprise!

  Kaga: This is my fight, to vindicate my honor, there is no role to play for a rookie like you.

  Enterprise: KAGA!

  Kaga: Enterprise!

  The Enterprise planes drop their bombs on Kaga, but she summons her rigging avoiding all of Enterprise's bombs and after Kaga's rigging takes off several planes and Kaga sits inside one and begins a chase, Kaga vs Enterprise in a heated fight. Dogfight.

  Zuikaku: Is that something that aircraft carriers do nowadays?

  In the heated Dogfight, Enterprise's bombers fire their rear machine gun to shoot down their pursuers, managing to shoot down some enemy planes, but Kaga managed to shoot down more planes than Enterprise.

  Enterprise: Damn, those planes are very agile, I have a hard time keeping up with them.

  Me: [Enterprise]

  Enterprise: [Oh, it's you Liz, what's wrong?  I'm kind of busy.]

  Me: [Enterprise ascend, fight at higher altitudes and at more speed, if you do that, you will be able to ride to Kaga without problems]

  In that Enterprise listens to Liz so she begins to accelerate and climb, the Japanese planes had 3 critical weaknesses, these planes have very light armor that makes them very vulnerable and they could not fight at high speeds and high altitudes, so that at altitude Enterprise began to shoot down more planes than Kaga.

  Kaga: What the hell?  It seems to me or my planes became less maneuverable, tch.

  Enterprise: [Kaga, are you really in an alliance with the sirens?]

  Kaga: [Ohhh, so Akashi talked too much, she has to be disciplined.]

  Enterprise: [You and Akagi are traitors!  No!  Not only to us, but to your own companions from the Sakura empire!]

  Enterprise then fires an arrow and Kaga narrowly dodges.

  Kaga: [You don't know anything about my sister!]

  Communication is cut off and then both squads separate and make a frontal encounter, but everything fails, the encounters at high altitudes are against Kaga, Akagi seeing that she goes to help her sister.

Akagi: I can't let Kaga do all the work.

  At that moment Akagi notices a creeping attack and intercepts the attack using her scroll.

  Me: WTF!  Not even the latest generation Arleigh Burke class destroyers can accomplish such a feat!

  Akagi: Here comes the trouble.

  Instead, in the scene we can see Liz who is surprised, but then she changes her expression to something more calm, she had fired a projectile from the Monarc, but she had already reloaded the next salvo so there are no problems.

  Me: Look friend, I wouldn't like to do this, but we can do it in two ways, the first is for them to surrender, return us home and let's end this silly war once and for all and the second way to do it is to step on your hideous face, What do you decide?

  Akagi: The third, using you as a mop to clean this ocean full of garbage.

  Behind Akagi, several portals emerged where cannons with calibers greater than 41 cm-46 cm emerged, all siren cannons.

  Me: Oh my god, someone wants to make crazy Fate references.

  The cannons began to fire and Liz began to dodge the shots as best she could.

  Me: It's not fair!  You are not worthy of using that Noble Phamstham technique!

  Akagi: I don't know what blowjobs Mary James is talking about.

  Me: Damn, I have to get rid of this shit.

  Liz shoots at one of the cannons and manages to explode it, the portal closes, but another one opens and a new cannon replaces the demolished one and that makes Liz a little angry.

  Me: As expected, I only have to deal with the owner of the technique.

  Me: (So I will use a flashbang grenade, so I load it on the grenade launcher and fire it, Akagi will not wait for it, she tries to intercept my projectile and miraculously succeeds, but that detonates the charge that causes a great blinding glow and a shrill sound, that blinded Akagi and I was able to get on her back and give her the whore of his life.)

  Me: Posture two, second breath, divine punishment.

  Me: (I'm going with a Stilson key on her head, you know that red key that is used a lot in taps, you know a sharp blow to the back of the head makes anyone faint.)

  Me: I hope he didn't overwhelm me with the blow.

  When Liz approached to take Akagi's body to take her prisoner, a light emerged from Akagi, blinding her and then engulfing her. Everyone was surprised by the intense yellow glow that illuminated the place.

  Belfast: What the hell is going on?

  Enterprise: [Damn!  I saw how that thing swallowed Lizbeth!  That thing is growing!]

  Observer: (Watching everything from afar from inside a building) Wow, wow, I didn't expect Azur Lane to manage to defeat you, Akagi, I guess I'll go pick you up.

  Observer opens a portal and leaves, meanwhile the light began to grow at astonishing speeds, many girls fled only to be swallowed by the light, in the end all the girls were swallowed by the light and returned to their home world.

  TO BE CONTINUE...............................