CHAPTER 51

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile the Azur Lane fleet under Liz's orders.

Me: [By order give her majesty, teach our enemies why they should not mess with us, God save the queen!]

All (Royal Navy): God save the queen!

The Royal Navy girls summoned their rigging and began sailing towards the enemy fleet.

Me: If all goes well, the cavalry may not be necessary.

On the other hand, Enterprise gives orders to her fleet.

Enterprise: [Soldiers of freedom, let's give our enemies some freedom!]

All (Eagle Union) Got it!

Cleveland: We can't let the Royal Navy steal all the fun!

The Eagle Union girls also summoned their rigging and sailed towards the enemy, the smaller tonnage ships moved ahead of the rest because they are the vanguard, and the battleships and aircraft carriers stayed behind as a means of support.

The battleships bombed the enemy mercilessly while the aircraft from the aircraft carriers finished taking off and flew towards their enemy.

Me: [Unicorn, head to coordinates ****** with Javelin and her fleet, the 5th division may need help.]

Meanwhile we return to the combat between Kaga and the Fifth Division.

Kaga attacks Zuikaku and she defends herself by cutting the amulets with all her strength.

Zuikaku: Kaga-sempai! Wake up, please! The sirens use you!

Kaga: I don't care.

Kaga deploys more planes to attack Zuikaku and she also deploys her planes to repel the attack, both squadrons face each other, managing to shoot down each other and both sides were shot down, Zuikaku prepares for her other attack when in the smoke one of Kaga's planes had survived. barely and sets a collision course against Zuikaku and she hadn't realized it.

Shokaku realizes the danger too late and she jumps on top of Zuikaku to shield her from the imminent danger.

Kaga: Yeah, I really don't care anymore.

At that point, a Spitfire interceptor intercepts Kaga's plane, managing to save the fifth division. The girls are surprised because Azur Lane has just saved their lives.

Zuikaku: You are from Azur Lane.

Javelin: We came to help.

At that Ayanami stands behind Kaga with her sword drawn.

Ayanami: Of course it does matter.

Kaga: Ayanami, huh?

Kaga: Are you trying to get in the way of my sister and me?

Ayanami: You're wrong, I'm here to save everyone.

Ayanami puts herself on guard to prepare for combat.

On the other hand, Enterprise along with Liz, Belfas and Sirius are sailing very far ahead.

Sirius: You two! They are fighting too close to the enemy! It is dangerous!

Belfast: I think the same as my partner, I can understand Enterprise, but what would happen if you were seriously injured?

Me: Don't worry, this is a field trip for me, I love dog fights.

Enterprise: I see that you understand my way of fighting, I still wonder why we haven't talked before.

Me: That's because we live in different places and we were too busy to talk calmly.

Enterprise: You're right, when this is all over, I want to have a carrier-to-carrier conversation with you.

Me: You can count on me.

At that Enterprise shoots a clone of Tester and kills her without problems, then Liz shoots a Monarc ammunition at another clone, killing her easily.

Tester: Damn bitches!

A clone tries to attack the two aircraft carriers, but at that moment Liz shoots her in the leg, causing the siren's leg to explode into minced meat and then Liz grabs her by the neck and slaps her 20 times in 10 seconds and then throws a punch at her. punch in the abdomen and then throws it against Orochi, The clone crossed the command bridge and exploded on the spot.

Me: (Wiping her hands with a tissue) That's what I call it, putting the trash in its place.

Enterprise: I like that, (Smile) I think we're going to get along very well.

Me: I also think the same.

After that, both girls laugh suspiciously, then Belfast manages to see something on the deck of Orochi, she sees Akagi walking aimlessly.

Belfast: Girls, look in the direction of the deck.

The girls looked in Orochi's direction and were also surprised to see Akagi walking aimlessly along the deck of the Orochi. Seconds later, behind Akagi, the same Orochi appears using Amagi's appearance.

Me: Is that Akagi?

Enterprise: Yes, but it's the first time I've seen her like this.

Belfast: She Looks like she's being held hostage by that other one.

Me: You're right, she's holding her, Akagi seems to be high on some narcotic.

Orochi glares at the Enterprise group and then waves and the entire Orochi ship rumbles and shines.

Me: What is happening? Why is the ship shaking and shining? (Worry) Isn't she going to self-destruct?

Enterprise: Please! You don't raise flags of death over us!

To the surprise of all the kansen present, they saw for the first time the weapon of mass destruction par excellence built in this world.

Me: Damn, I knew the enemy had stolen something, that thing is very similar to a Trident II... but it's bigger and cooler looking.

The missile rose until it reached the launcher. Orochi enjoyed what was about to happen.

Orochi: What do you say Akagi about this?

In Akagi's brain, almost all of the kansen's memories began to be blocked to make her more susceptible to the manipulation of the siren, so Akagi began to forget everything about her sister Amagi, so Akagi is now loyal to her. Orochi who has the appearance of Amagi.

Akagi: (sadistic laughter) Yes, let's start our real war.

HARUKARA TOKI WO KOE. TADA HITASURANI. MAYOU GOTO NAKA BOKUE. KIMI WA ARUITA. DARE NO NAKA NO MO ARU. TSURANARI AU AI....

TO BE CONTINUE................................