CHAPTER 33

FIRST PERSON POV

War... never changes no matter the era, the combat at Midway once again repeats itself in this world.

[Insert Azur Lane Opening]

THIRD PERSON POV

The Azur Lane fleet had to deploy without warning because the main fleet had somehow managed to bypass all the patrol fleets sent as early warning and when they were detected they were already almost above Midway.

Midway is an island that is newly built, destroyed by the sirens 10 years ago and recovered 4 years ago, the reconstruction slowed down more due to the start of the war and because the war has occupied many ships redistributed throughout the American territory In case the empire wanted to attack continental America that left Midway without defenses, currently there are only 3 destroyers and an Iowa class battleship anchored in port guarding the place so the 4 ships could not against the main fleet of the Sakura empire.

Enterprise remembering everything she just listed, she sighs very displeased at the excess work she is forced to do.

On the other hand, the queen is very proud of her noble fleet, of her daughter from another world and because they will find out about her because they should not mess with her.

QE: This is the fleet you've been waiting for!

Me: Mother, it's not just our fleet...

Wales: It is a combined fleet with Eagle Union.

Hood: (Drinking tea) Indeed, this is a very amazing vision, it certainly looks very promising.

Warspite: Yes, of course this will be a very decisive battle for us. Niece, what about the scout planes?

Me: Still nothing, my planes do not detect the enemy, it is normal, we are very close to the friendly base.

Meanwhile on the side, Eagle Union prepare for combat, the Cleveland sisters are talking.

Montpelier: You can count on us, sister, we knights of the seas are the best.

Denver: We can't let our big sister down.

Columbia: (Relaxed) Can we relax a little? We could hurt ourselves by being so tense.

Cleveland: Yes, you are all my beautiful little sisters, you are not lucky.

Cleveland's little sisters nod at her older sister's words, elsewhere, Hornet listens to the Cleveland sisters' conversation, she is sitting in the cockpit of one of her fighter planes.

Hornet: So there's no way to avoid disaster, so let's duel.

Then she makes a gesture with her hand that she is going to fire a revolver.

On the other side of the ocean sail the ships of the Sakura empire that are heading towards their objective to erase it from the map, here is the entire fleet sailing an ASW hack Formation.

NT: [This expression is used in the game Kancolle where this formation makes the CO and XO of the fleet almost invulnerable against submarine attacks]

Meanwhile, on one of the ships, Takao is worried about this upcoming fight and her little sister comes to talk to her.

Atago: What's wrong Takao?

Takao: Are we really ready for this? Such an important fight without Orochi, what does Commander Akagi think?

Atago: They stole the Black mental cube and we haven't recovered it, I guess they're nervous.