Chapter four. Meeting Peter and bonding to him

"Gosh, I can't believe those two idiots." Shauna said, once she was far enough away growling lowly in frustration and anger at the two of them, but she wasn't going to go back home quite yet.

Instead she went to see Derek at the sheriff station, she walked into the office and asked if she could speak to Derek.

Once they let her, she went over to where he was and put her hands in her pockets. "I swear I had nothing do to with what the boys are up too." She told him sincerely.

Derek looked up at her. "I know you didn't. But now I'm stuck in here being questioned, while Scott your brother is out there supposed to be playing his game, even when I told him not too."

"I know, and I apologize for how my brother is acting. Really I do. He doesn't listen to anyone to much, especially not after being bitten." She told him, sighing softly as she sat down.

"I had come by to talk to you, when I saw that the boys had screwed that up. I need to talk to you about my encounter with the alpha." She whispered the last part to him so only he could hear it.

Derek looked at her. "Tell me, everything that happened that night." He told her firmly and sternly, wanting to know what she knew.

Shauna nodded her head. "When it bit Scott, I told it to leave him alone and for him to run. It left him alone and I stood there in front of it, I stumbled backwards and fell but it didn't hurt me. I instead opened my eyes to see it, touching my cheek gently not wanting to hurt me." She told Derek as she looked down, at her lap.

"Your it's mate." Derek told her. "That's why it didn't hurt you. How long have you known?"

"Apparently. Since that night, I didn't know before hand though. I promise I didn't." She told him quietly, she looked at him seeing the angry look he was giving her.

"You need to leave. Now." He told her, shaking his head not wanting her to be there anymore, he was both irritated and upset that the boys had him arrested but now he was more angry. At what Shauna had just told him.

Shauna got up quietly and walked out of the station, she pulled up her hood and headed out towards the woods. Not really wanting to see the game, she didn't want to have to deal with anyone right now.

"I know your there. I'm not afraid of you, but I can't understand why you'd be okay with some like me as your mate. All I do is miss things up, I'm sorry big guy." She said, sitting down on a log with her forehead pressed against her hands with her elbows to her knees.

Peter was out in the woods hiding from hunters, when he caught the scent of his mate. He went towards the smell, he ended up right behind his mate watching her.

He felt his ears twitching, listening to the sound of her soft yet quiet voice. He huffed softly, as he walked over to her on all fours and stood there watching her.

He felt bad that he couldn't respond, instead he just walked over to her and sat his clawed wolf hand on her leg gently. He tilted his head at her, unsure what to say or do.

Shauna lifted up her head to look at him, she stared into his crimson red eyes before sitting her hand on his hairy muscular one that was on her leg. "I'm not afraid of you, I'm worried for you. I know there's hunters out there, hunting you.

I wish I could protect you, but I don't even know if I could protect you, even if I wanted too. I care about you alpha wolf and I want to help you, but I can't if you don't explain it to me." She told him, before standing up and following him to the burned down house which was the Hale house.

Peter thought of away to explain it to her, he lead her to the burned Hale house and stood up to his seven foot tall wolf height. He let her look at the house, while he started to shift back to his human form.

He was quiet as he shifted back watching her, he smirked since her back was still turned towards him

He was quiet as he shifted back watching her, he smirked since her back was still turned towards him. "The house, the woods, the attack on my brother, the body of Laura and the hunters. Your Peter Hale. Wait what." He chuckled softly as he listened to her voice, he definitely could listen to her voice all day.

"Not many people would be smart enough to piece that together. I'm impressed, for a werewolf that I've never seen before your pretty intelligent." Peter said, with a smirk, waiting for her to turn around.

Shauna heard a voice behind her, she turned around and looked at Peter, before looking away blushing while her heart raced. "Um y..y..yeah, I urm...I guess I am pretty smart." She stumbled and stuttered her words.

Peter chuckled softly at her fast heart rate, her blushing and her stuttering of her words. "You definitely are, which I find to be incredibly attractive. But not as attractive as you sweetheart." He walked over to her, now standing in front of her with a finger under her chin making her look at him.

He could tell however that she was trying, to keep her eyes on his face nowhere else. "See something you like sweetheart?" He asked her, as he leaned in.

"N-no. Maybe, y-yes." She stuttered as he leaned in, she felt herself leaning in as she stayed focused solely on his face.

Peter chuckled softly, as he continued to lean in before growling as he heard his nephew getting back. "I'm gonna have to go my love, but before I do, I want to do something." He told her, as he kissed her gently yet passionately on the lips.

Before pulling back and letting his eyes go red as his fangs came out. "Do you trust me?" He asked her.

"I do." Shauna trusted him more then anything, she had a feeling that she knew what he was up too. "Do it, alpha. Please." She told him quietly.

Peter growled at her calling him alpha, he backed her up harshly against the wall, before leaning in and pressing a kiss to her neck. He then pressed his fangs into her marking spot, to mark her as his mate.

Shauna gasped and growled, as her own eyes went purple. She opened her teeth showing her fangs, as she bite him back marking him as her mate and bonding herself to him, as he had done to her.