12. Keeping the promise

Peter knew the woods better then anyone, and knew of a spot where no one would find them or really hear them unless they were close or a werewolf.

He drove a bit past the Hale house and to a small shack like place behind it. He soon parked her truck and looked over at her, he really wanted to kiss her again but kept himself from doing so. "You are so beautiful." He told her, gently stroking her cheek again.

Shauna blushed as she smiled and looked away

Shauna blushed as she smiled and looked away. "So are you. I mean..your quite handsome. I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous." She mumbled, as she closed her eyes, shaking her head lightly.

Peter smiled softly, and chuckled lightly at her awkward and nervousness. "That is quite alright. You haven't been with anyone, before have you?" He asked her softly.

She shook her head, blushing even more. "N-no I..um...I haven't no. Which is why I'm so nervous, because your my mate and I've never done anything before." She told him. "I never found the right person and I didn't see the point. Unless you were gonna be and stay with that person forever."

Peter unbuckled and leaned his head over to kiss her, while gently sitting a hand on her cheek turning her to face him. "Lucky for you, I'm not going anywhere. You are my beautiful Luna. There's no one else, I'd ever want to be my mate more then you." He told her softly.

"You've had my back and understood me, without me having to showing you. You've supported me and accepted me, where no one else could. Which only a true mate, could understand that." Peter added, as he leaned into kiss her on the lips.

He smiled against her lips as she kissed him back, he couldn't believe that he had found his true mate or that he had finally found someone who had understood him, in away that no one else could have.

Peter started to deepen the kiss, which eared him a noise from him which triggered his alpha side a little bit. He pulled back feeling his fangs coming in and his eyes going crimson red,

 He pulled back feeling his fangs coming in and his eyes going crimson red,

he looked at his mate to see the same from her.
He chuckled softly keeping his hand on her cheek. "Such beautiful eyes." He told her, before going back to kissing her again as it got more heated

——————-

Shortly their heated make out session from in the truck, to in the shed both of them laid there now fully bonded and mated to each other.

Peter looked over at his mate as his fangs and eyes went back to normal, he looked at his mate, as he saw her doing the same thing which made him smile softly at her

Peter looked over at his mate as his fangs and eyes went back to normal, he looked at his mate, as he saw her doing the same thing which made him smile softly at her. "You truly are something else sweetheart." He told her, lovingly as he pulled her close to him gently to his chest.

Shauna blushed, nuzzling her face into his bare chest embarrassed about everything that had just happened between them a short while ago. "So are you." She mumbled, before looking up at him as he smiled and chuckled softly.

She smiled a bit, enjoying seeing this side of him especially when he was only like this around her. "Don't laugh at me Peter Hale." She teased him, before hearing him let out a low growl which made her do it back with a giggle.

Peter smirked as he got up hovering over her, with his eyes flashing red again. "Is that a challenge sweetheart?" He asked her, his voice slightly deeper with his wolf tone.

"Maybe, but there's only one way to find out." She told him biting her bottom lip with a smile, which made him give her a look with a smirk.

"Then I guess we'll find out

"Then I guess we'll find out." He told her, before leaning down to kiss her on the lips again.

———————————-

Shauna smiled sadly, at the memory as she sighed and walked towards the kitchen in her home, she missed hanging out with Derek and her brother, but she just couldn't bare the thought of being around them after what happened to her mate....

She shook her head lightly, as she remembered what happened that day to Peter. The only man she would or will ever love, even after her bond mark was broken by his nephew and her brothers pack.

To be continued...