Chapter 7. Talking to Peter Hale

Chris tailgated the young woman wondering where she was going, he watched her pull up to hospital building and park her car, before getting up and walking up to the door.

He then watched her disappear into the building, wondering who she was there to see. "There's only one person, who she could possibly be coming to see." Gerard told his son.

Chris knew who his father was talking about, it was no other than Derek Hales uncle Peter Hale.

Shauna walked into the building and up to the front desk. She smiled softly at the receptionist, asking her where Peters Hale room was located. "Just done the hall to the left." The receptionist told her.

"Alright, thank you." Shauna told her softly, before heading down the hallway to see him. She saw a nurse walk out of the room, smiling at her as she let her go into Peters room.

Shauna just smiled and didn't say anything, nodding politely at her before walking into Peters room and seeing him sitting there in a wheelchair facing a wall.

She looked at the doorway as the nurse closed the door, she grew a little bit confused before turning back to her mate

She looked at the doorway as the nurse closed the door, she grew a little bit confused before turning back to her mate. Whom was now glancing over at her, she felt her breathing hitch as her heart rate sped up as he did that.

"Hi." She said anxiously.

Peter looked back at the wall, before his eyes went red as he turned his chair around to face his mate. "You came." He told her.

"I uh...yeah. I..I did. I..I w-wanted to see you." He heard her tell him, as he watched her eyes start to change. "You need to be more careful." Peter told her.

Shauna grew confused, before it hit her what he was talking about. "Argents." She mumbled, letting out a low growl.

Peter nodded his head faintly. "You catch on fast my dear." He told her, wheeling himself over to her and looking up at her, before watching as she bent down to his level.

"I am pretty smart and I observe, more then I say." Shauna told him, as she hesitantly reached to touch his hand. "May I?" She asked him.

Peter gave a small smile. "You know the answer." He told her, as he leaned forward to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear.

He looked into her wolf eyes, feeling her hand on his as he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers gently.

Peter smirked against her lips, when she kissed him back. He let out a low growl, as his fangs appeared, as he continued to kiss her before feeling her pull away from the kiss.

"I should go. Before things get to heated." Shauna mumbled, going to stand up but Peters hand on her wrist stopped her.

"Stay please." He told her as his smirk fell, his face shifting into one of loneliness.

"Fine, I'll stay but only to chat. Okay? I don't wanna jump into any of that her." Shauna told him, sitting down in a chair.

Before having a small conversation with him, about her life and about some of the things she liked. Which caused Peter to smile, while listening to everything that she was saying.

Peter rather enjoyed her voice and her company, his wolf side was rather calm and at peace with her around.

He didn't know if it was because she was his mate and his Luna, which she probably already knew but he began to wonder if she was also a anchor for his wolf side and him.

(I'm sorry if Peter seems out of character here, I didn't know what to say and so I tried my best. If you guys want me to rewrite it please let me know, because I am a little bit disappointed at how this turned out.)