Peter is a father already part two

"You need to focus." Peter told Lydia, while leaning back against the table watching her. "I am focusing."

"No you not!" Peter shouted, starting to lose his temper and patience. Which made his girlfriend jump a bit in her seat, obviously not liking her boyfriends tone of voice. "I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes. Your hearing is tuned to a level of the universe, that no one else can hear. But only if your listening." Peter's voice was lower this time, as he kept his focus on Lydia. "I am trying." Lydia replied back to him, turning away from him and trying to focus.

"Then try harder!" Peter raised his voice again, leaning off the table and go over to Lydia only to be stopped by Alison and her shocking stick. Which made Shauna jump up growling with her eyes glowing purple, and her claws out. "Alison." Shauna warned her, as she watched the two of them closely not wanting to see anything happen to Peter. Alison looked at her for a second, before looking back at Peter.

Peter turned his head jumping a bit, when the shocking wand was right in front of his face

Peter turned his head jumping a bit, when the shocking wand was right in front of his face. Peter did a small snarl like expression, as he looked at Alison bringing out his claws. "Your aunt had one of those. Aunty Kate." Peter taunted Alison.

Lydia and Shauna shared a glance, Lydia could tell by Shauna's expression that she was trying to stay calm and not put herself in between the other two. "Stop it both of you." Lydia told them both.

"Didn't do as much good when I ripped her throat out did it." Peter taunted Alison again, not knowing that his unborn pup could feel his emotions and was starting to move around a lot. Shauna sat her hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently as the pup woke up moving around. She glanced at Lydia, with a small look of discomfort on her face.

Which made Lydia a little bit concerned for her, as she looked back at Peter and Alison. "Stop it." Lydia told the two of them. "But she didn't shove it up your-" Alison went to say but was cut off by Lydia yelling. "Stop it!" As Talia's went flying hitting the wall.

Shauna rubbed her stomach, before bending over a little bit in pain as the pup gave a strong kick to her ribs knocking the wind out of her. She looked over at Alison, Lydia and Peter. Watching as Peter looked shocked at what Lydia had just done, before looking over at her seeing the pain on her face and her doubled over in pain. She looked down at her stomach, hearing footsteps coming towards her really fast, before feeling to familiar hands helping her sit down back down on the chair behind the table.

Peter saw the pained look on his mates face and walked quickly over to her, helping her sit down carefully, before looking over Lydia. "Lydia? Do you hear something? What is it?" He asked her, watching as she walked towards the claws, from where he was standing next to Shauna. "What are they saying?" Peter asked again softly, before walking over to Lydia. "Is it the memory?" His voice started to sound a bit more anxious and have some excitement to it? "What did Talia take form me?" He asked her.

"Tell me what she knew?!" He asked raising his voice again, demanding that Lydia tell him what Talia knew and took from him. Lydia turned to face him, not sure how to say it as she glanced at Alison and Shauna. Before looking back at Peter, after swallowing down what was probably a lump in her throat. "You weren't just an uncle. You had a child."

The wheels behind Peters eyes started to turn, once he realized that he was already a father

The wheels behind Peters eyes started to turn, once he realized that he was already a father. But had no idea. He looked at Lydia, not sure what to say or do, as he then heard his pregnant mate quietly say. "So that's what she took. But why?" He looked at her to see her looking at him, as she thought about this. "I think I'm gonna be sick." He heard her say, before watching her get up and leave the room to go throw up, making him a little worried about her as she walked away.