Peter asks Scott

Peter grabbed his clothes and to go take a really quick shower. But he left the door open for his mate in case she wanted to join him, he had a feeling if she did that though he'd never get to go tell Scott til almost a hour or so later not that he was complaining about it.

He walked into the bathroom flipping on the switch, walking over to the tub and turning on the water

He walked into the bathroom flipping on the switch, walking over to the tub and turning on the water. He made sure that it was just the right temperature, before staring to undress to hop in. Peter stopped and smirked when he heard his mate, mumbling to herself in the other room. Pretty sure that he heard the words of "Peter you tease." He chuckled softly, looking at the open door hearing footsteps walking towards the bathroom.

Peter watched his mate and hopefully soon to be wife, standing now at the doorway with her eyes glowing. "Can I help you sweetheart?" He asked her with a innocent tone, but the smirk was there on his face. Meaning that he left the door open on purpose, to see what she'd do. "Do you want to join me?"

"Not right now. Peter....." Shauna warned him, not in the mood for his games, but she knew that he did this to tease her and to get her to join him. She shook her head sighing as she got up to close the door, obviously not in the mood for his games right now with how she was feeling. "Sorry sweetheart. But I couldn't resist." He told her, as he watched her shut the door.

Shauna rolled her eyes as she closed the door. "Yeah. Sorry my eye." She mumbled obvious not to happy, since she was having a moody moment. She sighed shaking her head, feeling bad for snapping but she didn't feel the greatest and was not in the mood for Peters games. She laid on the bed on her left side, scrolling through her phone, waiting for Peter to get out of the shower. She felt really bad for her attitude towards him, but she couldn't really control her emotions right now.

____________

Once Peter had gotten out of the shower, Shauna looked up to see him walking into the bedroom to put his clothes in the laundry basket of dirty clothes. She watched him, before looking away and down at her belly feeling the baby moving around. Making her rub her belly gently, feeling the baby moving under her hand.

Shauna felt the bed dip next to her, as Peters hand gently reached her cheek and turned up her cheek gently to have her look at him. "I'm sorry." She whispered to him, feeling like crying now.

Peter gently stroked her cheek with his thumb, he didn't blame her for snapping at him. It wasn't her fault. "Sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for. Your not feeling well and your emotions are a wreck, from carrying our baby. Okay?" He told her sincerely, before leaning into kiss her forehead.

"Ok. I just feel bad though." She told him, which made him sigh and sit a hand on top of hers that was on her belly. "I know you do. But this isn't your fault. I can smell the stress, pain and sadness on you. I know all of this isn't easy for you, to go through. But I'm with you every step of the way baby girl. I do have to be going to talk to your brother." Peter said as he pulled back, looking at her.

"What for?" Shauna asked Peter wanting to know what he was up to. He chuckled and told her it was something important, that he needed his help with. "Peter...you know I hate surprises." She warned him, feeling the baby gently stretching out against her hand. "I know sweetheart. But trust me your gonna live this one." Peter told her, before pecking her on the cheek and getting ready to go meet up with her brother. Hoping Scott would be okay with him wanting to marry her, but he was kinda more worried about Melissa finding out about it.

"Just be careful please." Shauna told her mate, watching him as he slipped his coat and boots on. "I will be sweetheart. You just need to relax and take it easy. No ladders and no climbing into counters for a snack. Speaking of do you need anything before I go?" Peter raised a eyebrow when she shook her head, before noticing that she was thinking. "A couple of snacks?"

He smiled and nodded his head, going to get some snacks for her that were her favorites. He brought them back to her and got her a drink, heading out after locking the door.

Peter let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding, til just now. He hopped into his Shelby cobra car, driving off towards Derek's loft to speak with Scott. Hoping and praying, by some miracle he gets to marry the love of his life, his true mate and anchor.

———

"Wait...so you want to marry her? Does my mother know about this?" Scott asked Peter, as everyone in the room went quiet listening to the two of them talking. "I do. Not yet." Peter said shrugging nonchalantly, not caring whether or not his mom was okay with it.

Scott looked at the pack, then at Peter. "I'm not sure how mom is gonna feel about this, but as much as I hate to admit it, you two are meant for each other. She deserves to be happy and you make her happy." Scott didn't know what answer to give, he didn't want to say no but a part of him didn't want to say yes. "And that's all I want. For Shauna to be happy. I love her and she's carrying my child. I want to be there for them both, for their whole lives. Your mother might kill me first, but if I get to be with her in the end then it's worth it."