Scott's response

"If I say yes, you have to promise me, you will do anything to protect her. And to keep her safe." Scott told Peter firmly, not full trusting him at the moment but he was her mate, so there was nothing that he could do there. He was just worried as to how his mom would handle it, he already knew what her reaction would be.

"I will do whatever it takes, to protect her and our child. I'm not letting her out of my sight for a minute. I know I'm the last person for you to trust with her, but I do love her and our child." Peter told Scott truthfully, he'd never let anything happen to her or their child. Even though he seemed like a bad man, he actually wasn't. He just had a issue with trusting people, and with getting along with them.

Scott could see and tell that Peter loved his sister. Which was weird considering, how Peter never loved or trusted anyone and now he was wanting his sister in marriage. "Do you have a ring?" He asked Peter, hoping that he somehow might or might not.

"I do." Peter smiled softly, as he reached into his pocket pulling out a ring box and opening it. Showing it to Scott letting him see the ring, that he had picked up for her.

Scott looked at the ring, it was most definitely a beautiful ring, one that Shauna would definitely fall in love with

Scott looked at the ring, it was most definitely a beautiful ring, one that Shauna would definitely fall in love with. "Wow. That looks like a beautiful expensive ring." Stiles said out loud, kinda amazed that Peter bought something like that for Shauna, even if they were true bonded mates.

Scott looked at stiles, then at Peter as he spoke up. "It was a expensive ring. It was my mother's. Derek's mother gave it to me, after our parents had died. She didn't want it, so she gave it to me and told me to save it for my future wife. So I did. And now I want to see Shauna wearing it."

Scott too in what Peter had said, Peter most definitely wouldn't do this for just anyone, especially if the person didn't mean something to him. "It's a very beautiful ring Peter. She'll love it. I know she will." He said to Peter, wondering how on earth he was going to purpose to her.

Peter smiled happily, sure his words didn't mean much nor his actions sometimes, but it was time to show the love of his life/mate, that he loved her with all his heart because he truly did.