Going home?

Peter clenched his jaw not liking hearing about the baby being in distress, or hearing about the torture that Shauna had gone through. "You have my word. I will not let her out of my sight, and I will make sure that she is taken care of." Peter told Deaton firmly, as he looked over at Shauna trying not to show his concern or worry for her even though Derek and Scott could see through it, and tell that he deeply cared for Shauna and the baby.

Deaton nodded his head. "You can go now." He told him and Shauna, he looked at Derek and Scott as both them helped the other two out of there. "When we get to your place. I'm not letting you do anything." Peter told Shauna, as Derek helped him out of there while Scott helped Shauna back to the car. Shauna shook her head groaning softly. "Your one to talk. You have a hurt left." She mumbled, knowing for a short while he wouldn't be able to do anything to help her until he was healed.

"Which is why, I'm having you both stay at my place til your both healed." Derek told the two of them, not wanting to hear their sarcasm, or sassiness right now. Which worked, because both of them went quiet and were quiet the whole ride home accept for Shauna holding Peters hand with her head on his shoulder, which kinda weirded stiles out with how calm Shauna was with everything that Peter had done especially with bringing himself back to life.

................

Once at Derek's place, him and Scott once again helped them both inside, before having Scott text Lydia to bring Shauna some of her clothes to wear since she would be there til Peter healed however long that may be. "Okay, I have a guest room upstairs that you two can barrow. But do me a favor, try to behave." He warned the two of them, not wanting anything to go between them at his place.

Peter rolled his eyes at his nephew. "Like I'm gonna do anything, like that with my pregnant girlfriend." He mumbled, as Derek helped him sit down in a chair, before watching as Derek helped pull back the covers for Shauna to sit down on the bed. "Here." Derek gave Shauna one of his long sleeve shirts to barrow, so she wasn't just stuck in her sports bra. "Thanks." Shauna said quietly, before watching as him and Scott left the room after Scott told Peter to take care of her, and to treat her right which he somehow knew that he would.

(So sorry this chapter is short, I'm starting to get writers block😩