Chapter six. Uh oh

Peter watched her, hit the ground running over to him. He growled lowly, gently reaching out to touch her cheek gently with his wolfed out hand.

He then lead her through the woods and to where he was being kept, he wanted her to see where he stayed so she knew where to find him when he wasn't in the woods.

Shauna followed him to the place, she looked at the building tilting her head, not liking hospitals to much for reasons. But she appreciated him showing her where he was staying. "So you are staying here when your not in your wolf form. Makes sense. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that alone. Nobody should have to go through any of that alone, especially not you. I'm sorry my love."

She turned to face him and saw him looking back at her. She gently reached up her hand to touch his cheek, she smiled as he leaned his head down a bit so she could.

Shauna looked at his wolf form with so much awe and love, as she gently scratched his cheek with her human nails which earned a low growl from him

Shauna looked at his wolf form with so much awe and love, as she gently scratched his cheek with her human nails which earned a low growl from him. "I won't let you go through any of that alone again. I promise you that, even if my brother and his friend don't like it, I'm never leaving your side. Promise."

She gently pressed a kiss to his wolf cheek, giggling softly as he started to burying his wolf face in her neck breathing in her scent.

Peter kept his wolf face buried in her neck, he enjoyed the smell of her scent and couldn't get enough of it.

He nuzzled where her bond mark was gently, before pulling back to look at her as he saw her eyes glowing purple.

He felt himself letting out a growl, as he watched her face start to shift and change. He watched her back up, dropping her backpack as she shifted into her big black wolf form.

Peter was in awe at her wolf form, he got on all fours and watched her closely before running off to hunt down another person who had helped kill his family

He looked over on his right to see his mate running through the trees next to him, he watched her look at him before looking back ahead of her to which he did the same.

He couldn't believe that his mate, was more then willing to have his back on this and wiling to help him, on averaging his family even though she still had yet to see it from his perspective.

Peter lead her to school, where one of the people were a driver there. He growled before attacking the guy, he tried to kill the guy with his claws but was stopped by his beta.

He soon left the school with his mate, after Scott had helped protect that guy. "Teenagers." He heard his mate growl through their bond mind link.

"Your brother needs to stop interfering. These people need to be held responsible." He growled, wishing that her brother would stop interfering with his plans on vengeance.

The next day

Shauna woke up in her room, with her window open and in a new change of clothes. She didn't remember what happened last night right away, but she started to remember little by little. "Wait...I watched him hurt someone. Oh no, no no." Shauna mumbled, as she gripped her hair before pulling on her glasses and getting stuff to grab a shower.

She was starting to freak out, over being at the school in wolf form and Scott seeing her in wolf form. He wasn't gonna recognized her, but if he went to Derek then he'd probably tell him that it was her.

Shauna quickly rushed to the bathroom, getting her shower and getting dressed,

before grabbing her car keys and driving to go see Peter.

She needed to take her mind off things, but she just really wanted to see her mate. Not knowing that she was being followed, by hunters known as the argents.

"Follow her." Gerard said, to Chris before Chris started the car following after her. "Do you think she's the alpha?" Chris asked his father.

"Only one way to find out." Gerard told his son, with a smirk as he loaded his gun.