Peter in trouble

Peter entered the room first, looking worried and a bit scared not only because Shauna was in pain, but because Melissa now knew about the baby or more importantly about him being the father

Peter entered the room first, looking worried and a bit scared not only because Shauna was in pain, but because Melissa now knew about the baby or more importantly about him being the father. "I can explain." He said to Melissa, whom turned to look at him with a not so happy look making Peter very uncomfortable. "Oh? You better have a good explanation then, as to why my daughter is pregnant with a wolf pup." Melissa told him firmly.

Peter clenched his jaw as he thought about how to explain it, he sighed softly looking at Shauna then back at Melissa. "Shauna and I may of gotten a little carried away when I was a alpha. And it got her pregnant with our pup." He told Melissa, watching as she looked at Scott. "Scott go get me a cool cloth and a small pan or tub of ice cold water. Now." She told her son sternly, still looking at Peter like she wanted to kick his butt. "Sure." Scott said, going to grab that for his mom leaving the two of them alone.

Peter looked at Melissa as she walked over to him, allowing him to see Shauna's slightly bruised stomach and to see how sick she looked

"So you not only slept with my daughter. But got her pregnant with a werewolf child, that is a monster like you. I can see what that baby is doing her. She is malnourished and looks sick, you need to tell me what exactly she's been eating and how much. Because she isn't getting what she needs. And you better hope, that child doesn't hurt her worse then what it is now." Melissa warned Peter, as she stepped close to him. "She's been eating frequently at least when I'm home. She's been having a hard time getting out of bed, but before I do anything I make sure that she is taken care of." Melissa hummed at Peter's words.

"So another words, she's not getting what she needs in order for the baby to grow and be healthy. She needs vitamins, I can have Scott go get some for her. As for you...you are gonna help me fix her something to eat that won't upset her stomach." Melissa added. "Go." Melissa told him, before turning back to Shauna whom was looking at Peter.

Peter looked at Shauna, before turning and leaving to go downstairs to the kitchen

Peter looked at Shauna, before turning and leaving to go downstairs to the kitchen. He didn't want to admit, but he had a feeling that Shauna wasn't eating like she should be when he's gone helping the pack. He sighed softly, as he worked on getting her with nutrition for her and the baby. He wondered if the baby was a pup because of him being able to shift into one, like his sister or if the baby was also a pup because of Shauna being able to shift into one.

Melissa moved some hair out of Shauna's face as she bent over the bed throwing up. She was worried about her especially with as far long, as she was with having a still small belly. "You need to take better care of yourself and the baby. You can't not eat enough or not eat what you need. The baby needs it just as much as you do." Melissa told her. As she cooled off her head once she had laid back down, before putting another cloth over her belly to help cool it off and to see if it helped the baby.

Which made Melissa relax a bit seeing her daughter relaxing along with the baby. "This isn't just Peters fault." She looked at Shauna, hearing what she had said. "I know. It's both your faults. But what's important right now, is making sure that you and the baby are well taken care of. As much as I don't care for Peter, or trust him for almost killing Scott..I can see that he looks at you with a side that
I've never seen before. At least not on him. He seems to really care about you and the baby, he just needs to do a better job of looking out for you and not to leave you alone especially not now."  Melissa told/warned her, since it was imperative that she was looked after and taken care of, not just for her sake but also the baby's. Because this was a bad situation for her to be in, especially when she could lose the baby if not careful.