17. Gerard knows

Shauna and Peter were silent most of the drive to meet Derek and Scott, she pulled over to where they were meeting and got out of the car with Peter.

"Hopefully Scott doesn't flip out to much." Shauna mumbled under her breath, while looking over at Peter and walking into the building with him.

Peter looked over at Shauna, after both of them had gotten out of the car together. "Knowing Scott, he probably will." He told her, before sitting his hand on the small of her back as he walked into the building with her, after getting the door for her.

He kept Shauna close to him, as they walked into the building and to the room where Derek and Scott were. He couldn't take his eyes off her, as he stood next to her out of sight.

Letting Derek and Scott talk, he stayed quiet til watching Shauna as she stepped out of the shadows and into sight, but he got jealous and felt his jaw clench at the one beta known as Issac.

"We're gonna need all the help we can get on this." Shauna said, stepping out of the shadows watching as the beta beside Scott stared at her. "That means everyone." She looked at Peter, hearing him come to stand next to her.

"What the heck is this?" Scott asked Derek, as he looked at his sister and Peter upset that Peter was somehow back alive

"What the heck is this?" Scott asked Derek, as he looked at his sister and Peter upset that Peter was somehow back alive. "I could ask you the same thing. When I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff station." Derek responded back.

"Hold on. He threatened to kill my mom and my sister. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do." Scott told Derek, before Peter spoke up.

"I'm gonna go with Scott...on this one, have you seen his mom and sister? His sisters gorgeous." Peter said, before turning away and looking down after Derek and Scott both told him to shut up.

"Who are they?" Isaac asked, Scott as Peter looked back up and over at Shauna

"That's Peter Derek's uncle. A little while back, he tried to kill us all. So we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat. And the girl next to him is my sister....his mate." Scott told Isaac, not to happy to see his sister with him or to see Peter in general.

"Hi." Peter said quietly, while Shauna gave a small shy smile.

"Good to know." Isaac said, not looking to thrilled about meeting Peter now or about Scott's sister whom he found incredibly hot/beautiful was with someone like Peter. Whom was definitely a bit older then her by a at least 15 or 20 years at least.

"How is he alive?" Scott asked Derek, wanting to know Peter was alive. "And what are you doing with him again?"

"Look short vision is he knows how to stop Jackson and maybe save him." Derek told Scott and Isaac. "And me being with Peter again, is none of your concern Scott. He won't hurt me and I won't hurt him." Shauna told her brother.

"That's very helpful, but Um...Jackson's dead." Isaac told them.

Derek and Peter had a shocked look, but also a uh oh look. "What?" Derek said, not liking hearing that.

"Yeah, it just happened out on the field." Scott told Derek and Peter.

"Why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac said, looking at Peter, Derek and Shauna who all looked a little bit worried since Jackson was dead.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen. Gerard wanted it to happen." Peter said, walking up beside Derek. "But why?" Isaac asked. "Well that's exactly, what we need to figure out.
Because something tells me, our window of opportunity is closing quickly." Peter added. "But something tells me, Jackson isn't the only thing he was after."

"We can discuss that later, right now we need to worry about Jackson. Then we can worry about keeping Shauna safe." Derek said, before getting ready to go with Scott and Issac to the Hale house.

Shauna walked out of the building and out to her truck, she felt Peter following her but she wasn't saying anything to him. "Okay, I know that I just got back from the dead, but I can tell that something is definitely wrong with you." She heard Peter say, of course she didn't say anything.

"Scott told me, when he had called me that Gerard knows about me being a Luna, more pacifically your Luna." Shauna glanced over at Peter, then back at the road and keeping her focus there as she drove through the woods, to get to the Hale house.

"So that's what Derek meant, by worrying about keeping her safe." Peter thought, before looking a little bit on edge while clenching his jaw. "So he is after you. But why?" Peter asked her, wanting to know why exactly Gerard was after her when she had never done anything wrong?

"Something like that. That's what Derek and Scott are trying to figure out." Shauna replied, as she drove them to the Hale house.

—————

Gerard and Chris, went back to grab a special type of weapon/lethal wolf hunter weapon. "What is it, that we're exactly looking for?" Chris asked his father, looking at the weapons and other lethal stuff.

"Something that can hurt a Luna wolf and get through to her, along with her mate." Gerard said, looking at the different stuff.

Before coming across a vial of purple substance, making Gerard smirk while Chris grew vey confused. "What is that?" He his father, a little curious but also worried since he had no idea what it was.

"It's purple wolves bane. Made straight from the plant and put in here. It's purple due to the plants actual color. If you want to lure out a wolf, your going to do to hurt someone to do it." Gerard smirked again, getting ready to mold the wolves bane into a bullet round.
He knew just who to hit to lure her out, her brother Scott McCall.