Argents find out

Peter looked at his nephew, as he helped him up off the ground, he looked towards the direction that the argents had left with Shauna in. "We have to go after them." Peter told his nephew, as Derek helped him keep his balance.

"We will, after we get your leg taken care of." Derek told Peter, helping him to a car and taking him to see Deaton to get the arrow out of his uncles leg.

Peter wanted to go after them now, but knew that Derek was right. He needed to get his leg looked at first, he was just hoping that his mate would be alright, especially with her carrying their child.

———

Gerard and the Argents, took Shauna to some place to question her and to learn more about what she was capable of. "Okay, that's enough." Chris told the other hunters, as they chained Shauna up and left the room.

"So.. your a Luna huh?" Gerard said, as he looked into her eyes waiting to see if they changed color. He smirked when he saw them flash to purple, as she let out a growl trying to move away from him obviously not trusting him.

"What beautiful eyes." Gerard told her, before backing up and watching her closely, he could tell that something was off but couldn't place it.

He pulled out a shocking stick and turned it on, he then watched as she now really tried to move away from him. He heard her growls but ignored them, as he brought the stick closer to her before gently touching it against her stomach, watching as something made her stomach move like a ripple effect.

Gerard smirked and shocked her, watching her yelp and shake from the electricity shock. He watched her stomach do it again, but this time stronger then before. "Well well...looks like we got ourselves, a pregnant werewolf." He said, watching as she looked scared and panicked.

————

Derek and Peter had arrived at Deatons, he helped his uncle inside and to a room. Where Deaton came to check on Peter, who told him that he should be dead but he wasn't surprised to see him alive.

Peter rolled his eyes, before Derek spoke up. "We can worry about my uncle, still being alive later. Right now, I need him helped so we can go free Shauna." Derek said, firmly.

Deaton sighed and shook his head. "You shouldn't have let the hunters take her." Deaton told Derek, as he tried to look at Peter's wound, ignoring Peters groaning and grunting from the pain. "I'm well aware of why they shouldn't have took her. She's my mate and the mother of my freaking child." Peter growled, as Deaton put pressure on his hurt knee.

"Hold on...my sisters pregnant? With your child?" Scott asked Peter, realizing now what that quiet noise was that he had been hearing. "You got her pregnant and now she's with the hunters." Scott said, not sounding very happy.

Peter rolled his eyes, with a sarcastic response and tone. "No, someone else's. Of course it's my child, we were bonded til Derek and your friends killed me. Ah!" Peter yelled in pain, as Deaton pulled the arrow from his knee.

Which caused him a great
deal of pain and discomfort, he groaned in pain as Deaton now held the arrow. "Now, I just have to treat it and burn out the wolves bane." Deaton told him, before making him grip the table as he watched Deaton grab some fire.

Peter didn't look happy to see it, but he soon screams in pain as Deaton burned the wolves bane out of him.