Talking about seeing the pack

A few weeks later,
beginning of season three

Shauna was at her house trying to grab something, but was struggling due to not being able to reach it and her stomach also had gotten a bit more swollen. "Oh, come on." She mumbled, trying to reach what she was after, but was nearly tipping off the step ladder. She had gotten what she was after, til she felt a hand steady her while the other grabbed her snack. "Thank you." Shauna said, before turning to look at a very unpleased Peter Hale.

Peter had just gotten back from helping Derek look at Issac's memories, since he knew about the pack of alphas and was worried about them coming for Shauna since she's a Luna

Peter had just gotten back from helping Derek look at Issac's memories, since he knew about the pack of alphas and was worried about them coming for Shauna since she's a Luna. He got out of his car, walked up the steps to the door, before unlocking the door and walking inside.

Peter looked around, after calling for Shauna only to hear two heartbeats from the kitchen

Peter looked around, after calling for Shauna only to hear two heartbeats from the kitchen. He immediately raced to the kitchen, seeing her almost tipping over/off the step stool trying to get a snack that was up high out of her reach. He sighed quietly and shook his head, before walking over to her steading her and reaching up to grab her snack. "Babe we've talked about this. You need to be careful. Especially when I'm not home." He told her unimpressed with what she had just been doing.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like having to bother you especially when it's pack stuff. All I do is sit home alone now, I can't go to work and I can't even do anything on my own anymore. It just makes me sad and upset, because I don't get to see anyone especially Melissa and the pack. I don't know what me and Scott would even tell her, because I can't tell her that your the father. At least not yet." Shauna mumbled sadly, as she climbed off the step stool and walked over to the island to sit down, with her head resting against her hand while the other one was on her swollen stomach, feeling the baby moving around.

Peter listened to what his mate was saying, he understood how she felt and could feel how sad an upset she was. He wondered if he should let her go with him to see the pack, but as for seeing Melissa he couldn't go with her to see her. "Sweetheart." Peter said softly, going over to her and sitting down beside her on a bar stool.

He wasn't mad at her, just worried for her and the baby. "I'll talk to Derek about you going to see the pack. And about Scott taking you to see Melissa. I know you hate being alone, and I hate leaving you alone especially with a pack of alphas out there.  That could hurt you and the baby." Peter said gently touching her thigh, and rubbing it gently knowing it soothed her.

"I just want to keep both of you safe, everyone I love or get close to gets hurt. I don't want that to be you or this little one." Peter said, gently sitting his large hand on her swollen middle, feeling the baby moving.  "I love you both, more then anything in the world. You are my Luna and this pup, is a blessing that I never thought I'd have with you." Peter told her, before gently pressing a kiss to her temple smiling a little when he saw her smiling a little bit. Having no idea, that he was already a father, but would soon find out when Lydia and Alison would tell him.