Chapter4:Lets get together....

Let's get together
Chapter 4
-------------------------------------------
June 13th,2015
9:00 am
Nicki POV
Meek has been calling me since and I haven't answered. Why would he tellme this right now.But I'm not gonna let this get in my way of work.I have 2 photoshoots today,one for Vanity Fair (the one with caitlyn Jenner), and the other for Cosmoplation.I need to get dressed now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator:
Nicki crawled out of bed putting her feet in her Luis Vuitton bed slippers and looking at the empty side of the bed.Usually Safaree would be right there.She started thinking about the good times her and safaree shared.She took out her phone and took some selfies,deleting a few and posting some on Instagram with the caption of "missing my baby". She got off the bed and ran into the shower looking at the time.She needed to be there in Los Angeles at 11:00 for the first shoot.She went into the shower and ran the hot shower.Within 10 minutes,Nicki was out the shower.She ran out the bathroom and it was already 10:10.She lotioned,and went to her walk-in closet.She picked out a black,pleated Calvin Klein dress.She took out her white strapped  Gucci shoes and a white & black jacket.She slid on her dress and her shoes then tapped her phone to see the time.

"Shit"she said
It was 10:30 and she needed to go now to catch Sherika and Rushka at the photo shoot. She ran down the stairs in her heels,almost breaking her ankle twisting the spiral staircase,and unlocked the door.She went outside and locked the door behind her.She quickly got into her Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van and told the driver the address to the private airport.

She reached the airport at the right time,10:40.She quickly went through security, and boarded her plane.She was on her way to the shoot.
-------------------------------------------------------------
meek mill POV
After Nicki quicked me out,I don't know what to do and I'm very pissed off at how she acted.I told her a long time ago that I had Papi with Fahh but she prolly thought that I was still in a relationship with her.Ain't nobody wanna be with that bitch.She just like nazzi.Crazy as hell.

I called a few times but no answer.So I checked her instgram and saw her post a picture 1 hour ago with the caption"missing my baby".I was highly pissed off at her.She got some nerve to be posting shit  about her ex but can't even answer my calls.Fame could really take somebody's heart.

Narrator:
Meek had a couple of studio sessions with his boys Omelly and Pmon today,but all he could think of was Nicki and he foolishness.
"How could she,why just because of a bitch"meek said to himself
He played in his bed sobbing to himself and thinking of nicki for a good 2 hours.Without any food.His personal chef,Mike,knocked on the door to make sure meek was alright.
"Meek,are u okay bro?"the chef asked
"Yah I'm okay"meek said with his voice cracking and sounding horrible.The chef walked away and started to cook something.

It was 2:00 in the evening and still no word from Nicki.Meek grew angrier and finally walked out his Malibu mansion.He called his record producer and canceled the studio session.He called Pm on and Omelly to his house to ask them what he should do.

Phone call:
"Hey come to my house"meek said
"Why what happened?"pmon said
"Just come "meek said hanging up the phone.
Soon after,he called up Omelly.
"Come to my house"Meek said
"Why"omelly said
"Just come damn"meek said hanging up the phone
End of conversation

Meek sat in the corner of the living room waiting for Pm on and Omelly to show up.Suddenly he got a call from Nicki.He quickly answered it.
"Hello?"Nicki said
"Hey wassup"meek said trying not to sound concerned
"Nothing .I'm sorry meek.I didn't want to act that way but I felt like I wasn't the only one for a couple of seconds"Nicki said being back the tears."I had to go through it when I was with safaree and I don't want it to happen again because I love u."
"Oh about safarclown,what was that pic about"meek said
"What pic?"nicki said
"U know what pic.u know what never mind.where are u ?"meek said
"Los Angeles?why"nicki said with a shy voice
"I'm coming to pick u up"meek said
"Okay bye boo"nicki said
"Bye"meek said hanging up the phone.

Meek was so happy he sorted out every thing with Nicki.His worries stopped.

He went up the stairs and into his bedroom.He didn't have anytime to take a shower because he was in a rush to go see his baby.He just slide on his Gucci button up shirt with his jeans and gold puma sneakers.He went downstairs grabbing his iPhone 6 off the living room table and dapping up his chef that he left.
(BTW when meek was gone,that would be the chefs break time and he would use everything for meek in his house.He would lounge in Meeks bed and have pool parties in Meeks backyard like a teenager. When meek would reach back home,he would see all of the trash and red cups on the floor.)

Meek was on his way to see nicki and was nervous a little but he stopped because dreamchasers don't be nervous.
He passed by the Forum where his future wife performed at the VMAs.He saw a bunch of paparazzis outside and saw a bright pink trailer.He knew that was Nicki.He pulled up and parked his custom made  Lamborghini. He locked it and entered the trailer.He saw Nicki,big Sean,Drake,lil Wayne,future,ciara,sherika and rushka sitting and taking to each other.Nicki saw him a instantly smiled.
"Ooo Nicki gotta man"sherika said
"Shut up"nicki said getting up and walking towards meek.
"Hey baby"meek said
Nicki didn't say anything but just hugged him.Meek winked at her and nicki smiled.

"Alright guys that's a wrap.Bye go home"nicki said playfully
"Bye nick"everyone said in unison.
Sherika and Ruska giggled when nicki and meek walked out the trailer.
"I missed u"nicki said grabbing Meeks hand
"Me too.don't ever do that again"meek said looking at nicki
"It won't happen again if u behave yourself"nicki said laughing
"You got something coming for you nick"meek said laughing with her.

Nicki just stared into Meeks eyes the way back home.They enetered Meeks house and meek pointed to the room she stayin in,which was his.Nicki went upstairs and layed down.Meek joined her.
Nicki layer on his chest and took off his chain.
"The baddest bitch in the game is wearing my chain"meek said
"Very funny meek"nicki said kissing him
Meek turned nicki over and started kissing her.Nicki started giggling.
Meek put the cover over them and I ain't getting into details.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?I know its long y'all.I'm going big for this book!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment yes or no if u like the book so far.
-nae