Chapter 16:Up and Down

Continued from last chapter.....
"Meek,I wanted to know what took you so long"Nicki said grabbing Papi's hand tightly.She tried to hold in her tears,but she couldn't help it.
"Stop that shit Nicki,why would you come inside when I told you to stay outside.I knew Fah was up to some shit because she kept calling me saying that she'd pay me back"Meek said slowly raising up from the hospital bed.
"Ouch,shit"He said laying back down.Nicki just stood there with the two children on each hip,looking at Nicki.
"Meek don't you think any scared and confused girlfriend would go find their boyfriend in a house with his ex?Meek come-on.Think like old Meek"Nicki said wiping her tears away from her chin.
"I told you to stay in the car"Meek said raising his voice making Nicki jump a little.
"Meek,I'm sorry okay.I don't know why I should be apologizing,but I'm sorry.I don't know what else to say."Nicki said walking towards the door.
"I love you Nic"Meek said while she continued walking.
"Call me and tell me that when you realize that I LOVED you enough to see where you were"Nicki said with all the children tagging along with her.Meek just stared at her because there was nothing he could do right now.
"God just help me please,Dad,I know your looking down at me.Just help me,let me get my dream girl back"Meek said laying down staring up at the ceiling.
-----------------------------------------
The next day......
"You could go home today Robert,just another signature right here and your good to go"Nurse Debbie said as she passed him the clipboard.Meek signed and he gave Debbie back the clipboard.
"Thankyou,and you can go whenever you want"Nurse Debbie said to meek who was already called Tak to pick him up.
The nurse walked out the room leaving meek to call Tak.
Phone convo
Tak:Yo,what's up
Meek:Nothin,right now but I need you to carry a nigga home.
Tak:Aight.What time?
Meek:Now,I needa surprise Nicki man.
Tak:okay I'm coming now you Betta be ready cause I ain't waiting for ya late ass.
Meek:Ima be ready damn.
End of phone convo
Meek grabbed his belongings from the draws inside his hospital suite where he stayed for the past two days.He grabbed his phone and his charger from the table and he started to walk down the hallways of the hospital.He noticed Tak waiting on him at the front entrance.
"Wassup man"Meek said to Tak who had a blank expression on his face.
"What happened"Meek asked.Tak turned his head and started to spill the tea his just saw less than 5 minutes ago.
"You know how Nicki's house is close to the hospital right?"Tak said
"Yeah"Meek said getting into the car.
"You got a yellow car?"Tak asked
"Nah"Meek said looking at Tak upside down."But I know a nigga with one tho.Nicki ex clown"Meek said matter of factly.
"Well,that car over there"Tak said starting the car
"Drop me off"Meek said dailing Nick's phone.He called 3 times,but failed.Meek just gave up and their conversation got quiet.
--------------------------------------
"Safaree,come here"Nicki said seductively
"Where yo little ass at"Safaree's thirsty ass said.
"Upstairs"Nicki said opening the bedroom door.Safaree walked up the stairs into the bedroom and he saw a nude Nicki laying on the bed with a robe on.
"Remember the time I showed up with just panties under my coat?"Nicki said getting up.
"Damn Nic why you doing th-"Safaree said getting cut off by Nicki placing her finger over his lips.
"High heels they was knee high and my leg was grippin that throat"Nicki said adding on.
Safaree tried to kiss Nicki but she moved away.
"Let me be the boss"Nicki said laying Safaree on the bed.She started to kiss him and he placed his hands on top of her head.
"Love me Safaree"Nicki said between kissing him.
Safaree began to do his job,but what Nicki didn't know was that Meek was on his way home.
-----------------------------------
Meek and Tak pulled up at Nicki's house and Meek noticed the car Tak was talking about.
"That's that nigga alright"Meek said hopping out Tak's car.
"Call me if you get angry"Tak said putting the car in reverse.
"Alright man"Meek said walking up to the door steps.He took out his keys to her house and he quietly opened the door.He walked in to see another man's shoes in his spot.He shook his head and continued walking to the stairs.He carefully walked up without making a noise.He listened and he heard Nicki's voice saying "yezzzzz daddy go".At this point he was furious.His anger built up into him and he burst into the bedroom door where he saw Safaree over Nicki.
"Meek,what are you doing here"Nicki said pushing Safaree off of her.
"Where's my children?"Meek asked walking up to Nicki.
"At your moms house what are you doing"Nicki said as he continued walking up to her.Meek took out his handgun and pointed it a Safaree who was apparently hiding underneath the sheets.He let off a shot then another until blood was all over the sheets.Nicki looked at meek shocked and surprised.
"You loved that nigga didn't you?"Meek asked.
"Meek no,why did you do that"Nicki said with tears falling heavily down her face.
Meek grabbed a duffle bag out of their now her closet and packed everything he owned from her house.
"We have a argument one day,then you turn around and sleep with ya ex?Now if I did that you would choke the shit outta me!!!!"Meek said grabbing the bag and wrapping it around his shoulder."Meek don't leave me please,I didn't mean it"Nicki pleaded.
"No Nicki,don't do that puppy dog shit with me!You told me one thing one day,then the other day it's a total different story"Meek said walking out the bedroom door."I don't know if I could trust you again,I try to spoil you with everything,but I seem that didnt work" Meek said walking down the stairs.Nicki looking stressed out as ever,followed behind him.She grabbed on him,but he tugged away."Meek please!!You just don't want me sometimes and I got lonely!You weren't there meek"Nicki said crying and screaming at this point.
"I was in the ghaddd damn hospital!!!You have every other nigga out there and you pick the one who raped you,brought you into this drug shit,and almost killed you?"Meek said looking back at her.
"Meek I'm sorry please don't go!I don't know what I'll do if you leave me"Nicki said begging him,but he wasn't budging.
"I'll come back when you get your shit together,okay.Other than that,I love you but Nicki I think we both need space right now"Meek said while walking out the door.
Nicki tried to grab the door,but it was to late.
----------------------------------

How was that?1226 words!!!Next chapter is going to be in the middle of everything so it's your decision if you want that update tomorrow!!!!!400+ reads and you'll get itBye for now