Chapter 7:Get with the program

Chapter 7: get with the program
Meek POV from the last night

Narrator:
She pretended to stop her phone. She bent over and Meeks eyes widened. Ciara got back up and saw meek looking. She grabbed his hand and took him outside.
Meek followed the leader outside past his black bently.they stopped at her car near a dark alley way right next to the club.
"So how are u,I seen u been looking"ciara said walking closer yo him
"I'm good I'm good u"meek said backing up
"I'm fine.why u backing up tho.I bet you won't be backing up when nicki is around "ciara said with a devilish smirk

Meek and ciara have been really close friends since highschool until am accident happened. A child came into the relationship. Meek left ciara and she wanted to get revenge for what he had did to her and her child.

"Don't bring nicki into this what do u want ci"meek said starting to walk away until he noticed Nicki's ex boyfriend from high school, Aaron.
"Stay right there"Aaron said
"No nigga,get back"meek said trying to push him
"Don't do that"Aaron said pulling out a hand gun.
Meek just kept on pushing until Aaron pulled the gun to his stomach and a shot fired. Meek fell do the ground in pain.He screamed for pmon ,omelly, and Tak and only one can out. It was Tak.Tak walked over to Meeks body on the ground and took out his phone.
He quickly called 911.
"911whats your emergency?"
"My friend got shot hurry up please"
"Address"
"The club in Malibu"
Everyone knew where that club was so he didn't have to give details.
"Okay were on our way"
Tak hung up the phone and grabbed meek up by the shoulder.He put him on the bench of the club and waited on the ambulance.Meek said one last thing before he passed out,but still breathing.
"If I don't make it,tell nicki I love her"
Tak looked at the gunshot wound and he saw the hole.Blood was rushing out and Tak started to scream because that was his brother from another mother.

15 minutes later, the ambulance came and got meek.By that time the paramedic said meek would have a 12% chance of living.
Pmon came out to see all the commotion
"What happened?"
"Meek got shot"Tak said
"When by who"
"No one knows"Tak said
Pmon walked up to Meeks bently and leaned on it.
"Why god?"Pmon said aloud.
Meek,all of the dreamchasers,his friends(r.I.p lil snupe),and nicki were very close to him.For him to go would be a tragedy.
----------------------------------------------------------
June 16th,2015
2:00 am
Nicki POV
I reached home at 1:00 this morning and what Pmon and Tak greeted me with made me feel crushed even though Meek was mad at me.

Narrator:
Tak and Pmon were at Meeks house waiting for nicki to come home to tell her the bad news.30 minutes later,Nicki's heels hit the floor and Tak came out the room.
"Hey Tak where's meek"nicki said hugging him
"Hey nicki that's one reason why we're here.Meek got shot"Tak said while Pmon came out the bathroom
"No no no no no!!!!!!By who"nicki said with tears flowing down her eyes
"No one knows who"Pmon said giving nicki a hug
"Which hospital is he in?"nicki said grabbing her purse
"MGH"Tak said
Nicki sped through the door and into her Lamborghini aventador. She started to drive out her drive way.Within 20 minutes,nicki arrived at the hospital.
She parked her car and got out.
She began walking into the hospital doors.
"Where's meek"Nicki shouted at the nurse
"Room 406 wait aren't u nick(gco)
"Yes I am"nicki said as she ran down the hallway in her high heels.

Skipping some parts.......
Nicki reached the the 4th floor of the hospital and saw room 406.she slightly opened the door to see meek on his phone,watching the news about his shooting.Meek saw Nicki's head pop through the door and said "hey baby".
"Meek u okay?"Nicki said running to him hugging him on the hospital bed.
"Ouchhh nick"Meeks said pointing to the iv needles
"Oh soory boo.I am also sorry for(gco)
"Its okay nic I forgive you"meek said looking at nicki holding her hand
"Its just that wait what you forgive me "Nicki  said
"I forgive you.I know you didn't mean it"meek said grabbing her arm pulling her towards him.
Nicki was now on top of meek.She kissed him for a good 40 seconds then she stopped.
"Wait till we get home which is in 3 or 4 days"Nicki said laughing
Meek just sat there laughing with her and stared at her face.Nicki started blushing and kissed meek again.she laid her head down on Meeks chest and she fell asleep with meek watching over her.
Thank god meek was still alive because if he wasn't,nicki would never know what to do.
---------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm so sorry for not writing this chapter good.if you think so good but yall I'm tired.....I thought that my summer would be peaceful and nice...but I thought wrong!