Chapter 6:confusion or what

June 15,2015
6:00 pm
Meek POV

today was my only day at home,and I wanted to hang out with my niggas for a day at least,so I went outside go a rose from the bush,and wrote a note that said "out for a bit".

Narrator:
Nicki was out in New York for a show.She was coming back home today and meek wanted to take advantage of the time he got without nicki because he started to miss her.Even though they facetimed every hour,he still felt lonely in his big house. Meek called up Pmon, Omelly and Tak and told them to meet up and the club right down the road from Meeks house.They all agreed and meek called nicki again.She didn't answer and he thought that she was performing.So he didn't bother to even call her back.
Meek started to get dress and he went through his big closet to find a white button up shirt,white puma sneakers,and blue designer jeans.He took a long shower and got out within 20 minutes.He got dressed and he saw a call from nicki.He quickly answered it and he heard nicki scream out"SA....FAR...EEEEEEE".He didn't know what to think about and his mind was lost.Meek yelled through the phone "nicki whats going on".Nicki told safaree to sush and nicki quickly grabbed the phone.
"Hey meek what's going on"
"Don't hey meek me what's going on"
"Meek I'm sorry!"
Meek hung up the phone and he sat on the bed.He continued getting dressed and waited on Tak to get there.Tak called meek to tell him that he was there and meek left with a idea that would make nicki feel what he felt.
---------------------------------------------------------