Chapter 11:Forever

Chapter 11:forever
June 25th,2015
Meek POV
I put that ring on my baby finger and she love it!Now she got be telling her friends and family all the wedding stuff but all I do is smile.

Narrator:
Nicki and meek were out all day.Meek was treating nicki with a shopping trip yo the mall and she promised that after all the shopping,she would go to the studio with meek to finish up "All eyes on you".They agreed that the song would be played at their wedding reception(I'm waitin on the song tomorrow tho!!!!).
Nicki left the children with thier godmother and Nicki's best friend, Thembi, for the day.

*inside the Louis Vuitton store*
"I want that meek"nicki said with a bunch of security around her and meek
"Then get it!buy whatever you want"meek said on his phone texting
"Okay then I want this and this and this and this"nicki said pointing at all the half a million dollar purses.
"Hell nahhh nick.stay in budget. We have a lot more stores to go"meek said dulling Nicki's mood
"For real babe?you know that we're millionaires and your saying stay in budget?"nicki said rolling her eyes
"I know what will get that attitude away"meek said grabbing nicki by the a$$ and pulling her towards him.
they shared a kiss and nicki pulled away.She winked at him and he smiled and looked away.
They went to the checkout and thier total came up to $12,000 dollars.Meek took out a stack of money and just a old the cashier to keep the extra money.A smile lit up on the cashiers face and all the other coworkers looked at the cashier and looked away.
"Don't worry"meek said giving them each $5000 dollars cash in thier hands.
"Thank you very much"each of the cashiers said in unison.Meek noddoed his head and left with his girl right next to him.

*walking throughout the mall*
Meek walked with nicki throughout the mall and held her hand.Meek saw the bathroom and looked at it for a long time.
"Nick, remember what I said to get that attitude away?"meek said walking up to the bathroom
"Yes daddy!"nicki said walking into the girls bathroom
Meek looked around and cautiously walked into the girls bathroom.
Nicki was looking at him while she sat on the counter.
"Let's get started"meek said lifting her up and laying her down on the counter
The security was standing by the doors waiting for them to finish.
"When they go be finish?"one security man said.
The other security shrugged his shoulders and waited.
*1 hour later*
Nicki and meek finally emerged from the bathroom.
"Damn ma"meek said hugging meek
"I know!ima baddie"nicki said biting her finger .
Meek walked to the exit and walked out the mall in Malibu.
They walked to the car and it was already 8:00 pm.Their next stop was at Meeks studio.
They entered the car and they fastened their seat belts.Meek started the ignition, and Nicki's favorite song by her boo started playing,check.NICKI turned the radio up loud and started to jam.
"These bitches fuxxing for a check check check check"nicki dung as meek nodded his head back and fort to the music.
"My baby know my songs tho"meek said he abbing her hands while still driving
"Why won't I"nicki said grabbing her purse because she saw the studio up ahead
"Ion know"meek said pulling up into the studio parking lot
Meek opened his car door and walked over to Nicki's side.He opened the door for her and she got out.
"Thanks"nicki said
They both walked into the studio and as soon as they opened the door,nicki smelled maruajna*didn't spell it right I think* and her eyes lit up.Meek grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the booth.
"Alright let's get to work"meek said closing the door
"What bout Pmon and them"nicki said grabbing her a myx.
"Don't worry bout them.just spit them raps like never before"meek said setting up the controls.
Nicki walked into the room and put on the headphones and waited for meek to play the beat.(ion know the song so,i can't say the lyrics).Nicki did her thing and was finished in 30 minutes.
They went outside and said their goodbyes.After all that,they left.Nicki was tired and wanted to see her bed.
She had wayyyyyyy to many drinks.
They got in the car and drove off.One of Meeks song off DWMTM album came on,monster,and nicki was fast asleep.Meek sung his verse and nicki woke up immediately and started singing with him.
"The money turn my noodles into pasta...the money turn my tuna into lobsta..."nicki sung
"Damn girl,tf"meek said suprized
Nicki just smiledandayed back down for the rest of the ride.Meek looked at nicki and smiled.