Chapter 17:Space

Continued.......
Meek had stayed over at his sister Nah's house for the night and he left Nicki alone to get her mind straight.He needed to get his mind straight because it was his second time dealing with the same problem with Nicki and safaree.Not only did they have a child together,they slept with each other twice while they were together.Meek just needed a little time away from her.
-------------------------------------
Meek woke up in Nah's guest room bedroom,thinking about Nicki.He pushed those thoughts aside and arose from the king size bed alone.He groaned and made his way to the bathroom,in only his Ethika boxers.He brushed his teeth,took a shower and found some basketball shorts with a dreamchaser T-shirt.He came out to see his phone vibrating.The contact "Nicki"showed up.He was arguing in his mind if he should answer it or let it ring.He finally answered it.
"Meek,please take me back I'm sorry"Nicki said screaming at him.Meek could hear her voice cracking and he sighed.
"Nicki it's the second time you've done this shit.I thought I would be the one to do it,but I guess not"Meek said walking out the guest bedroom.
"Meek please just come and let me talk please"Nicki said crying heavier.
"Okay calm down,Ima come but after that,I just need a couple of more days alone"Meek said walking down the stairs.
"Thankyou Meek"Nicki said sniffling
"Alright bye"Meek said.Nicki hanged up the phone.
Meek went down to the kitchen and opened the fridge door,and he took out the microwavable pancakes.He put it into the microwave for 3 minutes and waited.
He went back upstairs to go and find a a pair of shoes and he found a pair of black Pumas.The microwave beeped and he took the bowl out with the shoes still in hand.He placed his shoes on then grabbed his keys of the table along with his phone.He walked out the house and unlocked his car.He stepped inside and started to back out Nah's driveway.
*20 minutes away*
He arrived at Nicki's house,and he got out of his car.He walked up to the door steps and he heard the song 'I Lied' from the Pinkprint playing inside.He knocked on the door and it opened by itself.He walked in closing the door behind him.He looked around and he saw a bunch of Myx bottles on the dining room table,with lots of empty glasses.Once he didn't see her,he decided to go upstairs where he heard the music playing from.
"Nicki?"Meek said opening the door slightly.
Nicki never answered him so he went inside of her bedroom.He saw her on the floor sleeping with pill bottles and another set of empty glasses of wine everywhere.He looked over and saw Safaree's body still where he left him,and writings on his stomach.
'I hate you safaree!!!'one said.Another said 'Fuck you'.Meek was surprised and he picked Nicki up off the floor.Meek gently placed her on the bed and she woke up.
"Meek!!!"Nicki said sitting up fast as ever.
"Nicki what happened?"Meek asked as he stepped back.
"I'm sooo sorry meek,please come back home"Nicki pleaded hyperventilating at the moment.
"Nicki calm down,I'll come back home when you tell me what happened"Meek said as he sat next to Nicki on the bed.
Nicki was staring off into space,she took a deep breath,and collapsed on the floor.Nicki was crying so much that it rose up her blood pressure and it was too overbearing for her to handle.
Meek frantically took out his phone dialing 911,but he noticed that his phone was at 1%.He ran downstairs to grab Nicki's phone off the charger and he pressed the emergency button since he didn't know her password.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"My girlfriend passed out"
"What caused that issue?"
"Can you just send someone here please?"
"What's the address?"
"3546 SW B.H. Drive"
"Okay they'll be there in 6 minutes"
Meek hung up the phone and ran back upstairs to see Nicki's eyes in the back of her head.He picked her up off the floor placing her back on the bed.He sat there for almost 3 minutes and he couldn't take it no more.His girlfriend was knocked out unconscious and he couldn't just sit there.He picked her up bridal style and carried her down the stairs.He grabbed his phone and his charger and then went to his car.He placed Nicki in the back seat,and he quickly climbed in the drivers seat.
-------------------------------
Meek clocked down the street going 100 M.P.H,not caring about how fast he was going.All he cared about was his baby.
-------------------------------------------

Y'all like?I tried!I told y'all I'll probably update today.
*Excuse all errors*
DreamChasers~Nakayla