chapter 12:Missing

Nicki
"Meek,wake tf up"I said to meek while looking in the empty crib
"Yo Nic what do you want"meek asked nicki as she turned his head to face the cribs.
Meek got up fast and looked in the crib.
"Where they at"Meek asked and looked over to Nicki.Nicki was in full blown tears and she couldn't help but cry.
"I...don't...know.."Nicki said between the tears.
Meek grabbed his jacket and put on a pair of shoes,then walked down the stairs.
"Where are you going?"nicki asked while sniffling and walking behind meek
"Finding my children becssue I may kno who took them."meek said while walking down the steps
"Then tell me meek,I'm there mother.you want to just make me stay here and not kno where they are?you must have life f'd up"nicki said while starting to by tear up again.
"Listen,I didn't want to tell you this but now is the time. I have a another child.His name is Rihmeek and I let his baby mother in here along time ago.She wouldn't stop leaving me alone because she wants me yo be with her and not you so"Meek said getting cut off by Nic who's tears suddenly faded into anger.
"You mean to tell me that you had your side biych in my house while I was away?Matter of fact when you come back,get your stuff and leave,I dead ass serious. I'll go get my kids myself. We not bout to argue about this right now because this shit is just petty."Nicki said walking to the bedroom and grabbing some Michael Khors sandals from her closet and a crop top to put on .Meek just looked at nicki in shock and meek continued to walk down the stairs.
"Don't forget your phone matter of a fact I'll keep it just in case your side bitch decides to call about my children"Nicki said as she stuffed his phone in her back pocket.
Meek walked back up the steps and flinhed open the bedroom door.
"Listen we not a dysfunctional family,okayy mother raised me up better than this.In don't have a Side Bitch in your house .She came here to drop off Papi.That's it.Now give me my phone."Meek said while walking up behind nicki.
"Nope, I'm going to find my children,when your done packing just call me,oh wait you can't"Nicki said a s she strutted down the stairs.Meek walked up and grabbed her wrist,and he pulled her into him.
"Listen,we are going TOGETHER,and find OUR children.okay ,I would never direct you like that.Why would I put someone I'm not even with in your house?"meek said as he grabbed her chinband raised it so she can look up at him.
"Meek...I can't do this"Nicki said burring her face in his chest and started to cry.
"Come on we goin ,our children out there somewhere and we don't even know where they at come on Nic."Meek said picking her up and walked down the stairs.
"I'm sorry about that meek,I'm just stressed out like you don't even kno"nicki said while getting down from Meeks grip
Meek kissed her so she could be quiet and she did.
"Let's go"meek said as he grabbed her arm.

TBC tomorrow
Excuse my errors.
Read my other book
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤