Chapter 21:Bitches these days

Nicki
"Meek leave me alone please!"Nicki said hitting his arm with Jordan on her hip.
"gemme a kiss bae"Meek said pushing his lips out
"ewww move somewhere "Nicki said walking away.
Meek playfully tripped her and caught her,even with a almost 10 month baby on her side.
"put me up now"Nicki said smiling covering her lips
"Kiss?"Meek said and moved her hands aside
"Daddy what you doin to Ms.Minaj?"Papi said walking down the stairs with his iPad mini in his hands.
"nothing just gettin some love"Meek said kissing Nicki's cheek going down to her neck
"stop,I'll give you a kiss"Nicki said giving up
Nicki leaned in and kissed his lips before she fell over.
"see what you did?"Nicki said getting up off the floor picking up Jordan.
"can you get them upstairs please"
"Yeah "Meek answered.He wen to the second floor,hearing Leila scream for a couple of seconds.He sped up to her room just to find her missing.
"Nicki,come here"Meek yelled downstairs
"Is it bull-shit why you calling me Rihmeek?"Nicki said while placing Jordan carefully into the playpen.
"Sorta...well whatever,Leila missing"Meek said and Nicki's facial expression turned to a sour one.
"What do you mean she gone"Nicki said running up the stairs in almost 10' heels.
"She fucking gone Nic"Meek said pulling his phone out.He frantically called up the chasers and told them what had happened.
"My man,how you doin"Tak said laughing through the phone
"Leila gone my nigga"Meek said rubbing his hand across his waves.
"Yo daughter Leila?"Chino asked
"Who else young bull?"Meek said sarcastically.
"Who took her"Omelly asked
"Does it look like I know man"Meek said looking at Nicki taking off her heels and walking to the dresser.
"Hol' up "Meek said slowly dropping his arm looking at the thing that Nicki was glued on.
He read the note and cursive,and automatically,he knew who it was.
Note:
You take my son,I take your daughter.Leave me to be with that bum you call your girlfriend...Please...Meek,your better than that.If you want you precious little daughter back find me....
-your crazy EX bitch,Fah
End of Note

Nicki held onto her chest,and let out a big scream.
"Meek it's your god damn ex again.How do she be getting into the house.The first time,the bitch almost risked her life,now this time the bitch uses a ladder.Where did you find her Meek...She got the audacity to fucking call me a bum....Bitch,I can afford your whole paycheck of a whole year in 1 month"Nicki said angrily.She stormed out the room and called the cops.
"Hey I'm Back....It's the crazy ex from hell again"Meek said shaking his head.He paced back and forth in only his boxers and some Gucci flip flops.
"You need help"Tak asked
"Yeah,Ima need lots of help tryna get my baby back"Meek said
°°°°°⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙°°°°°°°⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙°°°°

Will Nicki and Meek find their child?
Will Fah stop acting like a hoe?
Will Leila repeat what she heard form Nicki and Meek to Fah?

Next chapter depends on how many votes and reads!!!!!!

P.s,I know it's short can't function right now