chapter 8:new lives

Chapter 8:New lives
June 21st,2015
Meek POV

I took off the whole month from work just to stay home with nicki to make sure she alright with the babies when I'm not there.And then,I take her to doctors appointments and shit like that so yeah evryhting good.

Narrator:
*at the hospital*
June 18th,2015
Nicki ate a whole bunch of hospital food and her stomach began hurting her.Nicki grabbed her stomach and called for help.Soon,a nurse ran into the room and saw nicki on the bed holding her stomach.Without saying anything she checked Nicki's blood sugar,her babies heart beat,and asked Nicki's contraction level from 1 to 10.
Nicki couldn't talk because the pain was so unbearable so she put up 9 fingers.The nurse called up some other nurses from the floor and they pushed nicki into a c-section room. Nicki heard over the intercom for meek to come to her room.She was worried.

"What's going on"meek asked as he eneterd the 4th floor room where nicki was .
"Put this on over your clothes,no time for questions"the nurse said tossing him a hospital gown,gloves,a mask,and a pair of those hospital shoes that go over your shoes.
Meek saw nicki on the bed with her eyes closed and saw the nurses come back in with them tools they use to cut open the stomach.
Nicki closed her eyes tighter because she was afraid of needles.
"Its okay nick.I'm right here"meek said in Nicki's ear rubbing and messaging her head
"Thanks meek"nicki said slowly opening her eyes back
Meek just smiled.

15 minutes later....
The nurses were already cutting her stomach.Nicko and meek had a conversation about what to call the babies.
"I like Robert jr tho"nicki said
"Me too what about the girl"meek asked
"Laila"nicki said questionable
"Yes I guess"meek said hding nickis hand.
5 minutes later,baby Robert was born.He didn't cry and guess who he looked like, Safaree.Meek didn't even try to bring up the subject but he knew deep down inside.
Moments later,Laila was born.She looked just like nicki.To the hair and everything.She started to cry and the nurses wrapped the babies up and placed them next to each other on the cart.
Nicki was shaking literally thinking about how to tell meek something that she kept inside for a long time (not really a long time but w.e).Nicki sat up and looked at her two newborn babies.She never thought she would come this far in a relationship and have children but she need to tell meek what's going on before he finds out himself.
------------------------------------------------------------
Nicki POV
I have to tell meek what I told only to sherika and I don't think he'll take it that good. he might probably leave me or worst.
Narrator:
Nicki looked at her two beautiful babies and the nurse let her hold them right after.Meek was in the corner of the room on his phone taking pictures of nicki and the babies.
Nicki couldn't stop smiling as she held laila and Robert Jr.
She also began to feel a pain in her stomach.At that time the nurses weren't in there because of privacy rules for celebrities.
Nicki looked down and saw a big patch of blood on the sheets.Not only that, she saw another pair of feet coming out. She called for meek and meek looked up from his phone.He walked over to her and noticed the blood and feet.

Meek called for a nurse to come in but no one came.
"nurse Michelle "meek yelled down the hallway
Nobody came yet.
"Nicki we might have to do this the original way"meek said dropping his phone and grabbing the two babies placing them in the cart.
Nicki didn't say a word but she closed her
eyes.Meek grabbed Nicki's arm and told her to push.
"I'm pushing meek"nicki said squeezing Meeks hand tighter
"Push harder"meek said
Soon after, another baby came out,and was very small and it looked underweight.Basically it looked like a premature baby.
"Meek call someone please"nicki said starting to cry.
........... ...
TBC