Chapter 13:Lost but found

Nicki and Meek were on the road,looking for thier two children. The car ride got a little quiet until Nicki spoke up.
"I'm sorry meek"Nicki said in her soft voice
"For what,getting mad at me?"Meek said while staring at the road
"Yeah,I get a little bit rude sometimes"nicki said turning her head to look at meek.She grabbed his free hand and locked thier fingers together.
Meek pulled up into a small, but big apartment.
"Stay here"meek said to nicki and she shook her head.He left her in the car and she took that time as an advantage. She went in Instagram to post a quick pic and logged back out.She captioned the pic 'men take you anywhere,sometimes places you don't wanna be at'She placed her phone back into her red Chanel purse, and waited.

2 hours later....

Meek still haven't came out yet,so nicki got out the car and walked up to the apartment.She noticed the sign on the door that said Fah,and she opened it.Nicki saw her two babies on the bed,but meek wasn't there.
Nicki walked back out to the guest room and someone came up behind her and grabbed her by the neck.It wasn't meek, nor lady.It was another man.
Nicki passed out and that's all she remembered until she woke back up in a dark bedroom with a little window,next to meek and her children on the bed ,looking like they weren't fed for 2 months.
Meek was awake,and he was looking at nicki.
"Didn't I tell your ass to stay in the car?"meek said starting to scream at her
"Listen,you were gone for 2 damn hours and I knew something was going on so I got out and saw the babies on the bed and when I turned around to go find you,I blanked out"Nicki said yelling back at him starting to tear up again
"You never listen"meek said under Gus breath
"Yo I'm not gonna put up with this shit today okay,all i wanna do is get outta here."Nicki said picking up her children holding them tight in her arms.They were cold and didn't have anything on.She started to cry and Meek tried to open the door. It was locked from the outside.

Fah suddenly opened the door and meek jumped.
"Get up"fah said  slamming the door open

TBC
Excuse the errors
Vote & comment