Cold Rain

Meek ran into the hospital with Nicki in his arms.
"Excuse me,sir but you can't go there"
"I don't give a fuck!I need my baby to be alive"Meek said to nurse making her frightened.She quickly grabbed the phone on her desk and paged the rest of the nurses to bring out the stretcher.After 2 minutes,all of the nurses on the floor came rushing out the elevator with one pushing the stretcher over to Meek.They took Nicki and placed her onto the bed,making sure she was still breathing.
"Aw Man!"one nurse said.Meek stared at him.
"What you mean Aw Man?What happened"Meek said and he frightened him as well.
"Her pulse fell at a horrible rate.We need to get her in right now"He said while hooking her up with the IV.After that,Meek was left there in the middle of the hall way watching them take her away.

~~~~~~~~
After 30 minutes of waiting in the waiting room,the nurse that took her away came back out with a concerned look on his face.
"Robert Williams?"
"That's me,is she okay"Meek asked while standing up out of his chair.
"She's okay,but there's one thing"
"And what's that?"Meek asked
"She had a miscarriage"
Meeks eyes got big,and he rubbed the back of his head.All he thought about was how and when?Just a day ago they were arguing,now she's in a hospital and she had a miscarriage?
To Be Continued⬇
------------
~Nice chapter,short but nice.I surprised y'all with that ending though.