Finding Love Again

Last Chapter until Sequel.Just Saying

Nicki
The next day...

It was the day after the VMAS,the day after her sexy encounter with Meek.Even though it was bad,it felt good at the same time.

"Mami?" Laila said climbing up Nicki's tall bed with her stuffed animal.Nicki saw that she was struggling and picked her up.

"Yes baby?"

"I want a doggy"Laila said as she sat on Nicki's bed with her head on her chest.
"For my birfday"

"Oh yeah,Y'all birthday is tomorrow"Nicki said rubbing her temple.

"Tawlk to dada"

Nicki picked up her phone and called Meek.

"Hello"

"Daddy?

"Yes baby.How you doing?"

"Good.My birfday is tomorrow"

"I know your turning 4.I'm going to have a big birthday party by my house for you"Meek said while chewing something.

"Otay dada.Tawlk to mama"Laila said while quickly giving the phone to Nicki.She didn't even have enough time to run or tell her no.

"Hello?"Nicki said nervous as hell.The last time she talked to him was at the incident last night.The kiss replayed in her head as she closed her eyes.

"Hey Nic.Meet me at my house.Leave the kids with Rika."Meek said in a tone that he knew would turn Nicki on.

"Meek,please don't try anything stupid.You know what happened last night.I know it felt goo-"Nicki said before cutting herself off.

"I mean it wasn't right Meek"Nicki's said playing with her nails.

"Onika bring your ass over here now.Damn."And with that Meek hung up.

"Oh My gosh"Nicki said sighing.She got out of her king size bed and walked to the kids bedrooms.

With Laila right behind her,she stopped by Jordan's first,he was still sleeping.She quietly picked him up and placed him on her shoulder.

She quietly picked him up and placed him on her shoulder

Next she went to Kayla's.She was already up playing on her customized iPad.

"Come on baby girl"Nicki said softly trying not to wake up Jordan.

Kayla and Laila trailed behind her walking down the steps.Jordan woke up rubbing his eyes in his Spongebob night clothes.

"Good morning JJ"Nicki said while sitting them down at the table.

"Waffles!!!"Laila and Kayla screamed at the same time.It startled Jordan and he threw a fork at Laila,which pierced her skin with the tip of the fork.

"Jordan go to your room now and wait."Nicki said going over to Laila who was now hysterically crying like crazy.

Kayla sat there and played temple run on her iPad.

"It's okay my baby girl.It's okay"Nicki said placing a big bandaid over it after cleaning it up.

Nicki placed Laila down back into her chair,and played on Nicki's iPhone.

She waled upstairs into Jordan's room.He was watching TV.

"Boy you better be lucky I don't whoop your ass.Ima give you hand slap son it again,that ass is mines.Got it?"Nicki said whole pointing her finger at him.

"Okay mommy I'm sorry"Jordan said crying,but not as much.Just alligator tears.

"What you need to do is tell your sister that"Nicki said grabbing his hand leafing him downstairs.

"I'm sorry LaLa.I didn't mean to throw the fork at you"Jordan said as he looked her in her eyes.

"It otay.Kiss"Laila said.
Jordan tip toed to her and stood up.

"Muah!"Kauai and Jordan said.Nicki smiled and began making breakfast.

Meek called her once more and Laila answered.

"Dada?"Laila said chewing on her waffle.

"Give mommy the phone"

"Here mommy"Laila extended her arm and passed the phone to Nicki.

"Hello?"

"Nicki,come over please"Meek wasn't the type to beg,but this time it was different.He wanted her back.

"Aight,Ima call Rika."Nicki said while taking the toast out of the toaster.

"Already got that taken care of.She coming in 40 minutes"Meek said

"Okay talk to you later" and with that she hung up.

"Okay let's give you guys a shower." Nicki picked them up after they finished and took them upstairs into Kayla's bedroom.

"Okay a pink shirt and a tutu for you too and a black DC shirt with black joggers for you"Nicki said taking out each outfit.

Skip the show..
Within 50 minutes,Sherika came and took the kids.Nicki dressed in a plain white T-shirt with the DC logo on the back,some white leggings,and white flip flops.

With everything she needed,she left the house making sure the alarm system was set.

Arriving at Meek's house,she parked into the driveway.She got out and knocked the door.

"Hey wassup?"Meek said with only a pair of joggers on with no shirt.His new tattoos showed his complexion.

"Nothing.I see you opening the door with no shirt on playboy"Nicki said walking in.

"Aye we need to talk."Meek said taking a seat on the couch.

"Okay.is it bad or?"Nicki asked

"It's about us."

"Meek,you know what happened the other night was not supposed to happen.Ones caught in the mo-"

Meek leaned in and kissed her.He was tired of her talking and blabbing about their relationship.

For a good 10 seconds they let go.

Nicki pecked his lips 2 more times.Placing her head on his chest feeling on it as well.

"I miss us Meek"

---Finally---
Sequel will have reacts about the birthday party and how Meek and Nicki turned out-----
Sequel on Saturday hopefully,other than that read dreams and nightmares if you really want that sequel!!
-nicslays