I Love You

Meek:
2 months after

Nicki still sat in a coma after two months.Meek knew and had a feeling that she would awaken soon,but so far,no sign.Doctors would immediately rush into the hospital room as soon as they hear her heart monitor go off indicating her heart rate was lowering and getting slow.Meek just sat and watched as he possibly thought about losing Nicki,even after everything happening two months before.

Without meek even noticing what he was doing,he walked over to the helpless Nicki on the hospital bed and kissed her passionately.
"Don't leave me okay...you don't have to wake up for me.Wake up for your children please"Meek said silently on her lips.
Her heart rate monitor went off and started to get faster.
"Wake up Nicki"
Nicki didn't move but her chest was slowly rising up and down as she took a breath.
Once Meek knew that she wasn't budging,he sat down taking out his iPhone 6s Plus and looked trough his camera roll.
A picture of him,Nicki and their children popped up on his screen.Looking at that picture let a tear fall down his cheek and he quickly wiped it.
"Meek" a silent voice spoke and he shot his eyes up.Turning his head laid a awakening Nicki.
"Meek come here" she said with her eyes closed.Meek quickly stood up and fixed his True Religion jeans.He walked over to her bed and stood there awaiting her answer.
*clappppppp*
Nicki slapped Meek across the face and opened her eyes.When she did that,a bunch of tears fell down her face.
"Meek why couldn't you just shut up sometimes and listen to what I have to tell you?"she said with tears burning the sides of her face."Was it that god damn hard?"
Meek stood there knowing that he deserved it.He should've listened to Nicki when she said to calm down,especially since he knew she could have frequent Panic Attacks.
"I'm sorry baby"Meek said while trying to hold her hand.
She quickly moved it and placed it on her chest.
"I know that I had a miscarriage Meek.I was awake when the nurse said it.Why?"Nicki asked "Everytime you taking up your blood pressure over some shit that don't even need what you be doing sometimes"Nicki said while wiping her tears that were constantly falling down her face.
"You wanted to leave me out the blue Nicki,Anybody would've done what I did"Meek said becoming annoyed of her blabbing about things that happened in the past.
"No your ass decided to go and act-"Nicki said before she instantly got silent by Meek kissing her.They went at it for a couple of minutes until Nicki came up for air.
She pecked his lips once more and let go.
"I can't do this meek"Nicki said with a tear falling down her face.
"Why Nicki?"Meek said holding her hand.
"I just need time away from everybody"Nicki said with a mental note of something that happened.
"Did you find my baby girl Meek?"She asked while wincing in pain from sitting upright.
"Yeah I already got that taken care of" He said while looking at the time on his phone. Meek leaned in once more and kissed her lips again for the third time.She didn't kiss back at first,but after a while,she gave in for a final kiss until their "break" from one another.
Nicki knew that it was too much going on,and all she wanted to do was see her baby girl.
"So...when you Gon come back?"Meek asked looking down in a childish manner.
"Meek give me time okay?We still together though.I love you and the children you have given me.Just know that" Nicki said while controlling her tears.
"I just need time....oh and I we listening to what you were saying to me earlier"she also added.
"Oh.."Meek said looking at her.
"Yeah,so I guess you could call the nurse in here then"Nicki said as she adjusted the tubes of oxygen going to her nose.
"Okay"Meek said while getting up and pressing the button on the wall for a nurse.As he began walking out,Nicki called his name.
"Meek don't leave me here alone"She said while covering her dimples.
"You sure you don't want me gone?"Meek said while turning around.
"Nah you could stay for now"Nicki said turing on the television.
Meek got up and took off his DC chain.The one that costed the most,and put it around her neck.
"I will always love you okay"
"Okay".They kissed one last time before Nicki drifted off to sleep 10 minutes later.

............................
Not revised although I should've.Anyways 30+ votes or 5+ comments then I'll update.I was slacking off with this book
Nakayla