Chapter 19:If Loving You Was Hard Enough

[hey guys sorry for the long update... Had to get my shit together.... ]

Nicki

Its been almost three weeks since Nicki gotten out of the hospital and since then she has been chilling at home with Meek and her children. What she didn't expect while she was at home was a phone call from a long time person she would never think of talking to again since he broke her heart.

August 24, 2015
Nicki was laying in bed with Meek. She noticed her phone ringing from an unknown number. She wondered if she should answer it or not.She saw Meek move so  she answered it to stop the vibrating.
"hello"Nick said with her morning voice
"Hey"The man said into the said
"who's this"Nicki asked while rubbing her eyes
"oh sorry wrong number"The man said. Nicki realized that voice anywhere, and she knew who he was.
"Safaree?"she asked and the voice in the background had a child's laughter
"Nicki? "Safaree asked. Nicki just hung up the phone.
Nicki had so many thoughts in her head.She just turned around and went back to sleep.
"who was that? "Meek asked and Nicki shot her eyes back open
"what are you talking about"Nicki told Meek who held a blank expression
"nic stop acting stupid"meek said as he turned around to look at her
"it was no one Meek calm down and don't call me stupid"Nicki said as Meek sat up in the bed.
"we-"Meek said before getting interrupted by one of their children's crying. Nicki got up and shoved in one foot at a time into her bed slippers. She walked out and Meek got straight on his phone.
"be quiet girl you top big for all this damn crying"Nicki said as she picked up her baby girl.She suddenly stopped crying and she held onto Nicki's finger.
"I love you too"Nicki said placing her back down.
Nicki walked downstairs to make a big Sunday breakfast.She grabbed 5 eggs,10 pieces of bacon and a cup of flour.She made scrambled eggs,crispy bacon,and her homemade Trinidadian favorite.... bakes!!
"Meek get your ass down here now!!"she yelled.She saw meek walk down the stairs taking his sweet time,when she noticed that he her phone in hand.
"Meek why you got my phone?"Nicki asked preparing a plate for the family.
"Nothin,i was bringing it down for you but since you got an attitude I'll happily take it back upstairs"Meek said as he turned arouned.
"No baby bring it"Nicki said as she puted her lips
"Gemme a kiss"Meek asked with the phone behind his back
Nicki walked over and pecked his lips a couple of times,till his hands roamed over her ass.
"Stop Meek,go brush ya teeth boy.Breakfast getting cold ya know"Nicki said trying to pull away from his grip.
"I dont know what breakfast you talking n about but my breakfast standing right here and its hot"Meek said trying to make a joke .
"That was so corny meek...let g-"Nicki said but she stopped by feeling Meek put his hand in her shorts.
Nicki moaned silently,but stopped when she heard a baby cry.
"Meek stop baby"Nicki said trying to squirm away from him
"We not finished yet"Meek said as he gave her back her phone and kissed her forehead.
Nicki ran upstairs and opened the door to find the crying baby.
Everything was going good in their life....but that will chnage soon......

[excuse all errors....as i said sorry for not updating ...had to get my shit together first
-Nakayla]