"Slap a bitch"

Nicki
Ever since I knew that Fah,meeks baby mama stole my little girl,I want to slap a bitch!!!!!!She has no business coming into my house with almost 3 children in one household just because you wanna get my man back.At this point,I just want to break up with Meek because it's like every other day is some shit with him,my mother,or his relations with Fah.I can't take on any more stress that's already on top of me.I have to be in the studio everyday trying to bring in this dough for my family,but the thing that I like about meek is that he doesn't ask for anything.He is a grown ass man,and that's one reason why I don't want to leave him.
°°°°°°°°°°°°
At this point,Nicki didn't even know she was crying.Lelia was gone,and Fah became a burden on Nicki.She didn't even know her that well for her to be doing all the extra stuff.
"Nicki,where are you"Meek said climbing up the steps
"I'm in the bathroom"Nicki yelled softly.She quickly dried and wiped up her tears because she didn't want meek to know that she was letting out her emotions.
Meek grew closer and closer and walked towards the bathroom door.
He turned the knob but it was locked."open the door "He said
Nicki grabbed her towel and dried her face off after washing the dry tear marks in her face.
She placed her towel back on the rack and slowly unlocked the bathroom door.
"What happened"Meek asked.Nicki acted confused.
"What do you mean"she asked
"Nicki stop playing dumb.What happened?"Meek asked again but a little but more aggressive
"Nothing Meek,I...I..I had to do something and something flew into my eye so I came up here and put eye drops into my eye"Nicki said putting on a fake smile.
"Nicki this your last time to tell me what happened "Meek said
"I'm sorry meek but I think that we should....end this"Nicki said under her breath but it was loud enough for Meek to hear.
"The Fuck you say that for?"Meek said rubbing his waves
"Listen,your crazy ex bitch keeps stealing our children,and we have yet to know where the god damn child is"Nicki said breaking down into tears.
"But Fah isn't my concern right now,I can't control what she does"Meek said backing up out of the bathroom.
"I know but I have alot on my plate right now"Nicki said sliding her promise ring off her ring finger and grasping it in her hands tightly.
"After almost 2 years Nicki....Wow"Meek said walking out.He punched the wall and his knuckles got swollen.He pushed everything off the dresser,breaking all the perfume,and glass objects.He slammed the door and made his way downstairs.
Nicki quickly got up and ran after meek.
"Meek just hear me out.Please"Nicki pleaded
"Nah man....you wanna break up with me now you want me to hear you the Fuck out"Meek asked while walking out.Nicki became a little blinded and everything came flashing towards her.Her vision got blurry and she fell.
"Nicki get the Fuck up...now"Meek yelled to Nicki who was laying helplessly on the floor,still breathing.Meek heard no response.
"Nicki get the Fuck up now"Meek yelled again,but yet no response.
Meek ran over to Nicki,but to find her unconscious.
"Nicki"Meek said as he shook her.Nicki's eyes opened but it wasn't what meek wanted to see.Nicki's eyes were at the back of her head.
"Nicki"Meek said once again.After that,his instinct clicked.He picked her up and grabbed a blanket out of the closet.He placed it over her.He jogged to the door,leaving Papi and the others upstairs.Meek shot Papi a quick text:Papi Ima need you to watch ya siblings.I just left.Call me if anything happens.
The message delivered,and he placed Nicki in the back seat of his black BMW X6.
From there on,Nicki was quietly breathing but still at risk.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the long update...busy...I know I'm always busyyyyyyy.....but anyways comment,and vote!!!!