chapter 10:Living life like im suppose to be

Chapter 9:living life like I'm suppose to be
Tuesday June 23rd,2015

Nicki POV
I've been an enotinal wreck ever since meekeft me the other day.I've been drinking,lord knows what next.I just want meek back.I knew he would a acted like this but he would've found out anyways by someone.

Narrator:
Nicki laid down in bed with her with her children in the bedroom with her, looking at her Instagram page. meek posted s picture 2 minutes ago with the caption"missing home, coming back".
"What is that suppose to mean,he going back with his family all the way in Miami?"nicki said to herself logging out of Instagram.
She laid back down ,before falling asleep.In five minutes,she was awakened by Laila's crying. Nicki walked over to the crib,picked laila up and went downstairs in the kitchen.She grabbed Laila's bottle out of the fridge and placed it into the microwave for 30 seconds.She waited for the microwave to finish and she saw little laila point to the door and smile.
"What happened my little chunky chunks"nicki asked kissing laila on the cheeks.
"Boo!"meek said creeping up on nicki making nicki almost drop laila
"Don't do that!"nicki said  cuddling laila tight in her arms taking out the bottle out the microwave.
"I still love you but you u can't keep those kinds of big ass secrets away from me like that"meek said hugging nicki from the behind.
"I love u too but I didn't want to the you because you would've left me"nicki said giving laila her bottle while looking at meek.
"But still nick tell before hand "meek said walking upstairs.
Nicki walked behind him and finished feeding laila her bottle. After she finished,nicki placed her back from n the crib.Nicki sat down by meek on the edge of the bed and wrapped her arm around his neck.
"I'm sorry babe"nicki said laying on Hus chest
"Its okay,but nicki for real?,him!?"meek said laughing"he look like safarclown.all he need is a clown car and he'll be good"
"Meek stop you too much tho"nicki said rocking the half a million dollar crib side to side.
Meek walked over to Jordan and Kayla's cribs and looked down at them.
"Love u"meek said to the sleeping babies.
Nicki just smiled to see how in love he was with the children .Meek turned around and bent down on one knee.
"Nicki we have a family And I want to
make it last forever brcssue I've noticed that we have such a best friend bond,but its more than that.We may act childish sometimes but its all worth it.We have fun,make kids,and live life like we suppose to be,so will u marry me?"meek asked nervously.
"Meek no...sike!Heck ya!!!!"nicki said crying with tears of joy.Meek got up,put his hand on her back,and tripped her with a kiss(he caught her).Nicki looked at the diamond ring with pleasure and looked at meek.
"It looks just like you!One of a kind"meek said looking at Nicki's face
"Aww thanks"nicki said already grabbing her phone taking pictures of the ring and posting a pic on instgram.
Meek took the phone away from her and walked in to hug her.
"Swervvvvvvee"nicki said curving meek letting him run into the wall
"Damn nick, its like that"meek said chasing after nicki throughout the house until meek catched her.
"Come here"meek said kissing nicki like forever
"Alright...babe"nicki said walking slowly away from the kiss.Nicki walked into the kitchen and grabbed some strawberries.(She was gonna be like that girl from love and hip hop for a second there.)She walked passed meek up to the spare bedroom and told meek to get in.After that, Nicki's mom heard laughing,giggling, and other things (ion wanna say because its nasty,and I don't wanna get a letter from wattpad talking bout my book has been put under mature content and all that crap...like Blue__Dream  ). After 30 minutes of working *wink*,Nicki rested on top of Meeks chest and fell asleep.Nicki's mom saw them and just shook her head,of course laughing and smiling.
"Look at my child all grown up"carol said walking back to her room.