Chapter 14:Get out!!!

Continued from last chapter
"Get up"Fah said..........
----------------------------------------------
Meek jumped away from the door and stepped back.He looked behind Fah and noticed his other son Papi behind her,and another tall man with a gun pointing at Nicki.Nicki turned away and closed her eyes.
As soon as the random man pulled the trigger,Meek stood in front of the gun blocking Nicki from getting hit.
'Booom!!'
Meek fell to the floor ,bleeding in pain,and Nicki couldn't do anything but stare at him in shock.
"Meek nooo"Nicki said as she began crying
"Suck it up bitch.....follow me papi"Fah said to Nicki and her son Papi.
"Meek wake up,Meek please!!!"Nicki said kneeling down in front of meek
"Baby,just get the kids and run"meek said pointing to their two children sitting down on the bed.
"No meek I'm not leaving you here"Nicki said crying even harder
"Nicki listen to me,please"meek said before you could even hear his last breath and heartbeat.
"Meek nooo"Nicki said holding meeks head on her thigh.
By that time,Nicki's leg was covered in blood.

"Ahhhhhhh"Fah suddenly screamed
"Bitch shut up!!!!!"A voice said.Nicki immediately knew who it was,it was Prom,Tak,Deen,Coon,Omelly and more.
They rushed up to where Nicki was and saw poor meek on the floor.
"Get him out of here"Tak said
"Keep your eye on the nigga downstairs"he told Coon
Coon rushed back down the stairs grabbing his gun off his waist.
Nicki just sat there waiting for them to do something.She grabbed her phone,her children and headed down to her car.
"Tell me what hospital,"Nicki screamed up to the boys
"I'll text you,he's still breathing,not that much"Tak said
A Nicki could do was cry.She looked up and saw a little boy that looked like meek come out the house and ran to her car.
"Nicki Minaj,it's you"Papi said
"Yes,aren't you meeks son?"Nicki asked wiping her tears getting out the car.
"Yep,could I come with you please"papi asked her in his little 4 year old voice.
"Get in,put on your seat belt!"Nicki said getting back in her car,looking back checking that everyone was strapped in .She sped down the highway awaiting for Tak to text her.
5 minutes later......
"BHGH"Tak sent
"Thnx,I'm coming"Nicki replied back
She made a u turn back down the road.Papi served side to side in the car,she to Nicki speeding so fast.
"I'm sorry"Nicki said to Papi who looked scared in the back
"It's okay"papi replied .He was back there playing with the two babies in the back.
"Are these yours?"Papi asked
"Yes they are"Nicki said driving at 70 miles per hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all like that?I haven't updated in a whileI was trying to see if I could pull a bluedream on y'all