Chapter 15:Gone but still here

Continued from last chapter
Nicki sped down the road driving at 70 miles per hour.........
----------------------------------------

Nicki finally made it to the hospital in Beverly Hills.She pulled up at the emergency room entrance and got out.
"Papi,I know we don't know each other that well but make sure you watch these children while I'm gone"Nicki said to Papi while she looked at him.
"Yes Ms.Minaj"Papi said smiling at her.
She wanted to take him but she didn't want her children and Papi to see what's happening inside of meeks room.
She locked the car doors and left on the AC with the radio playing.
"I'm looking for Robert Williams!!!!"Nicki screamed at the nurse
"Right down that hallway room 34"The nurse said.
Nicki ran frantically trying to find Meek room,and then she heard Meeks mom,Kathy crying.
Nicki burst into the room,looking at meek.He was fully awake,but he had tubes going down his throat,and he wasn't breathing on his own.
"Meek!!!!I'm so sorry"Nicki said while running to meek.She hugged him very tight,but not to tight to mess up the wires.
"Baby it's okay"meek said to Nicki who was crying
"I'm just so happy you alive baby!"Nicki said to meek.she planted kisses all over his face.
"I don't mean to disturb,but Meek,is this the girl you were talking about?"Kathy said
"Yes mom"Meek said looking at Nicki in his eyes
"Hi Ms.Williams"Nicki said in her shy voice
"Hello Ms.Minaj"Kathy said holding her hand out
"You can call me Nicki"Nicki said shaking her hand
"And you can call me Kathy"Kathy said smiling to Nicki"Meek she's a keeper"Kathy said to meek.
He laughed and apparently,Nicki heard her and giggled.
"Well I have to go back to Philly tomorrow,I have to get all my stuff packed back up.I didn't know Meek was in the hospital until one of his boys called me"Kathy said looking at meek who's eyes were on the TV screen.
"Yeah it all happened so fast"Nicki said moving her fingers around in circles.She looked down and saw that she still had on the bloody pants.
"Oh my gosh!I need to go home and change,but before I do that,I have a surprise"Nicki said leaving the room.
She headed outside to the car,which was in perfect shape,with all the children inside just how she left them.She opened the door and told Papi to come out.He did as she said and came out.Nicki opened the trunk and saw that she had a bag for the babies.She dressed the both of them in matching outfits from a boutique in Queens NY when she visited her mom.Even though she didn't have any time to go and give them a shower,the babies looked sooo cute.She put one on each hip,grabbed Papi's hand,and locked the doors to her Ferrari.She walked in with all three bundles of joy.She knocked on meeks door and opened it.
"Daddy!!!!!"Papi yelled and ran over to Meek
"Papi wassup"Meek said trying to move
"Nothing"Papi said sitting down the chair next to the bed.
"Meek I brought the kids"Nicki said letting them crawl on the floor.
"I see"Meek said looking at them
"What's wrong baby"Nicki asked
"Nothing I don't wanna talk about it"Meek said turning the other way
"Okay Petty Meek,come on Papi"Nicki said grabbing the kids off the floor
"Okay Ms.Minaj"Papi said getting up
"You don't have to call me that,give me a nickname"Nicki said to Papi while they were walking out the room
"Wait baby"meek said while turning back around in his bed.
"What Petty Meek?"Nicki said catching a attitude.
"Lose it now Nic,why did you come in the house"meek asked
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this good oh by the way,I'm setting standards for this book!!20+ comments on what you think(thank-you for the people who do)and 100 votes or 50 something like that!Nothing BELOW 20 votesNot updating until this happens.And the people who do comment,Ima send the next chapter to the only