Splitting Ways(cont.)

Nicki
At The VMAS Continued

Nicki was walking up along the red carpet,answering some of the questions that were asked.

"Nicki are you and Meek still together"

"Nicki where are your children'

"Nicki where do you live?Did you put Meek out the house?"

Nicki just kept on walking in her snake skin designer heels with her black flowing dress tagging along behind her.

Photographers snapped pictures of her in her dress,and she looked to the corner of her eye.

Meek was right there,with her children side by side.She was beyond pissed and nervous.

Jordan came running towards her and she picked him up.

"How you doing little boy?"Nicki asked

"I'm good mommy...daddy said hi"

"Oh..well I'll she you guys inside tell your sister I said hi okay?"

"Okay Mommy"

With that,Jordan ran away in his dress down shirt,black jeans and red timbs.

Nicki walled inside the arena and found her seat.

"Nicki you got gum?" A fan talked from across the stage

"I ain't giving you my gum!You should've brought yours" Nicki yelled back at her with a smile that showed off her dimples

"I forgot my gum..you sitting right across from me..just slide some over!"

"Aight but this the only one ladybug"Nicki then threw the gum across the stage to the fan and she caught it.

"Thankyou"she screamed

Nicki simply just nodded and adjusted herself in her seat.

15 Minutes Later

The awards ceremony begun and Nicki was nominated for best song of the year,best lyrics and best video.

After a couple of minutes,they started with the first category,best lyrics.

"Now let's welcome Miley Cyrus our host" Everyone applauded and seconds later they died down.

"This year was a continuous battle in the rap game,R&B game and so ugh more.Tonight we will award the person who was the best in the rap game and here are the nominees"

Drake,Future,Meek,Nicki,and Desiigner were all nominated. Nicki sat there hoping for the best out of this category.

"This years winner for best Lyrics in the rap game is......Nicki Minaj"

Anaconda played in the background as she walked up to the stage.Miley stood there with the moonman in her hand.

"Thankyou very much guys..I want to thank everybody in my life,Meek,My babies Laila,Kayla and Jordan...umm my fans espeacilky for making my music worth something-"

"That's my mommy!!"Someone shouted.

Nicki looked into the crowd to see Jordan waving his tiny 2 Year old hands in the air.

"Meek can you please bring them up?"Nicki said into the microphone.

Meek got up with Jordan and Kayla on his shoulders and Laila on his chest.

He began to walk up to the stage and all eyes were on him at the moment.

"I love you baby"Nicki mouthed even though she knew they weren't on good terms.

Meek smiled and let Jordan and Kayla off his shoulders.

"This is the man that put sperm in me to create these wonderful children right here"Nicki said crying and laughing at the same time.

Meek grabbed Nicki's hand and kissed her on live television.Nicki didn't bother to move him because she liked the old Omeeka.Not the dysfunctional one.

"Thankyou guys for this award."With that,Nicki left the stage holding Laila's hand since she walked.

"Mommy up up!!"Laila screamed as soon as Nicki said she wasn't going to pick her up tonight.

Nicki placed her gently on her hip and walked to her seat.Meek kept Jordan and Kayla until the show ended.

After the show

After the show,Meek and Nicki talked on their way to the car because Laila fell asleep on Nicki's lap.

"Congrats on those 4 awards"Meek said breaking the silence.

"Thankyou Meek"Nicki's said quietly

"Stop trying to act shy around me.We have 3 beautiful children together.You still my bae.You still my everything"Meek said arriving at his Mercedes-Benz .He unlocked the door and took Laila from Nicki.He strapped them in their carseats and came back out.

"Look I'm just saying that you don't need to act like you don't know me in public.After this we gon get back together and be all lovey to each other"Meek said  walking over to the driver side with Nicki right behind.

"I know but you know we not-"

Meek turned around and pinned Nicki to his car.He leaned in and kissed her with her hands above her head while he devoured her lips.They held it for a good minute and some until they finally let go.

Without a word from Meek he got in his car and left Nicki there stunned from what just happened.

She stood up from her car and walked over to the passenger side.She got in and grabbed Meek's face and looked him in the eye.

"I'm sorry meek.You know I love you" and with that being said she pecked him on the lips and sat back in the seat.

"Can you drive me to the car by the entrance?The driver is probably waiting on me"She said while holding his hand.

"Sure"Meek said smirking to himself.

°°°°°°°
Well omeeka back on good terms for now...that picture in the media is giving me life....what else will happen and this is so cute

what else will happen and this is so cute

Omeeka on different levels in this pic...Y'all have to like this chapter

-Nakayla