Splitting Ways

Nicki

Nicki had been home for about  month and a half,and she is now living with her mother.Her daughters and son have been with Meek,but he visited her couple of times.

Although meek hasn't been there for her as she wished,she wanted him to be in her presence.

"I just want you back" She sung not knowing what song it was.

She walked into the shower in her bedroom and turned on the shower to warm.She started to take off her clothes and when she got finished,she stepped inside.

After 10 minutes in the shower she got out and brushed her teeth.

"Onika?Where are you sweetheart"Her mom shouted from downstairs.

"I'm in here mommy"

"You have something to do today?"

"Yeah...I have the VMAS to go to and I going to see the children too"

"Okay baby...I'm going out as well.I lovably won't come back home until 12:00 this morning"

"Where you going"

"Just know the person who I'm going with is nice"

"Okay?I guess"

With that,mama Carol exited the bathroom.Nicki walked out into the bedroom and found her a blue thong,a blue sports bra, a PINK sweatsuit and her black Nike slides.

She placed them on quickly not even putting on lotion or makeup and grabbed her iPhone 6s Plus off the bed.

Making sure she had her keys to the house and her black BMW X6,she left the house over to Rushkas studio in downtown New York.

15 minutes later

Nicki pulled up into a parking spot in the back.She speed walked to the entrance trying not to be late.

"Hi baby How you doing?"Rushka asked.

"Tired....I just want to get this over with so I can see my babies"

"How they doing though?"

"They're alright for the good part"

"Good Good"

Nicki and Rushka walked to the back of the huge apartment and went into Nicki's changing room.

After 30 minutes of just putting on one outfit in the dressing room,Nicki finally got out looking at the time.

"Shit ....only 40 minutes"she said to herself.

"Rushka please can you do my hair"she asked as she held a brush and gel in her hand

"I'm not the type-" Rushka said before getting cut off my Nicki .

"I'll do it myself damn"Nicki said getting annoyed out of nowhere

She did her hair in a high ponytail and placed a gold headband around the front.

"Ugh.."

***---****---
Next chapter Big Surprise had to update for y'all...trying not to be Royal
-Nakayla