Chapter 18:Stay with me

Continued from last chapter......

Meek pulled up to Beverly Hills Hospital making it in the nic of time.He pulled up at the front entrance and got out.He opened the back door and wrapped his arms around Nicki's small frame.
When he approached the entrance,all the thoughts of him being there a couple of days ago came back to him.
He pushed those thoughts aside and ran lightly inside the hospital.
"Get her a room now"Meek said with Nicki still in his arms
"What happened to her?"the nurse asked
"She drank to much and an overdose"Meek said putting his head down playing over what happened.
"How did this happen?"The nurse said typing on the computer looking at Nicki who was unconscious.
"No disrespect but that's none of your business."Meek said fixing Nicki on his shoulder.
"Okay we'll get her in a couple of minutes"The nurse said pointing to other patients in the room.
"No I need her in right now"Meek said raising his voice at her.
She jumped and looked at the Meek.She could tell he was stressing about Nicki.
"Okay one second.Nurse Jamie bring a stretcher please"The nurse screamed out to the back.
Nurse Jamie brought out the stretcher with other nurses around it.Meek placed Nicki on the stretcher and watched them walk away with her body.When Meek was about to take one step,the nurse called for him.
"Wait Robert,I need to ask you a few questions.It's not the first time your here so I don't need any of your information,all I need is your girlfriends'"she said logging back into her computer.
"Okay tell me what you need to ask."Meek said .
"What's her full name,date of birth,allergies,and has she been stressing alot ."she asked all at once.
"Onika Tanya Maraj,12/18/82,cheese and yes she has been stressing alot."Meek said rubbing the back of his head.
"Okay Thankyou sir,you could sit here and wait if you want for the nurse to tell you what's going on"she said before he walked away from her desk.
"Okay"Meek said walking over to the chairs.He sat down,making himself comfortable.He sighed to himself thinking about his baby.
---------------------
Nicki was hooked up to all types of different machines.She was still a little wobbly as she sat up in the hospital bed.She looked around and didn't see her phone or Meek.As she looked around a bit, she finally noticed that she was in the hospital.
"Meek?"she asked and didn't hear him reply.She just sat back in the bed,rubbing her head from the horrible head ache she was having.
She reached over and tried to turn on the TV.
"Nicki Minaj ,landed in the hospital today,in critical condition.She hasn't responded yet but let's all hope that she is okay.Let's go to one of her fans outside of the hospital.
'Nicki please wake up.I love you so much and so does all of us'A fan said as the camera turned back to the reporter.Nicki smiled and continued to watch the TV.
"Nicki Minaj you heard them!Now back to Janice"She said as the news switched back to the other news reporters.
Nicki switched the channel to 130 to watch MTV.
"So you watch stuff about yourself I see.."Meek said as he opened up her hospital room door.
"Meek!!!!!!!"Nicki screamed.She held her hands out and pouted her lips.
Meek walked over to her and hugged.She leaned forward and meek kissed her lips.
"Mmmmm,I missed that kiss"Nicki said and meek chuckled
"It's only been a couple hours"Meek said sitting down in the chair.
"I know but your kiss is just....wow"Nicki said smiling
"So is yours"Meek said placing his head on the head rest
"Have you slept meek"Nicki asked and meek shook his head no.
"Come here boy"Nicki said to meek.He got up and stood next to her bed.
"Lay with me baby"Nicki said putting her hand next to the empty side of the large hospital bed.
"I can't fit up there"Meek said laughing placing his hands on the railing.
"Nigga get your ass up here now!"Nicki said laughing.With that,Meek laughed quietly to himself taking off his shoes.He hopped on the other side of her and she turned around wrapping her arms around his neck.
"I love you baby"Nicki said with her hands on his chest.
"Love you too"Meek said placing his hands on her ass.
"Stop Meek ,we in a hospital"Nicki said closing her eyes
"What I didn't do anything"Meek said kissing her forehead.
"Whatever go to sleep"Nicki said adjusting her tubes attached to the machines.
She closed her eyes and so did Meek.
He scooted her over to be right next to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry didn't update on Tuesday.....
~Excuse all errors
Dream Chasers~Team Minaj
»Nakayla