Chapter 3

Nari trudged down the steep road that led to the convenience story by her apartment. She hummed a tune as she got closer to the store noticing a sleek black Mercedes parked outside the entrance.

That's one hell of a car. She thought admiring it from afar before entering the store and heading to the drink section and grabbing a coke. She then made her way to the ramen section where she saw a man seemingly deciding on what ramen to pick.

He was wearing a simple white shirt and grey sweatpants with a mask covering his lower face, his hair long and blonde. Nari went to stand next to him greeting him when he looked up.

"Hi." She bowed. "Hello." The man greeted back. Nari took one look at his eyes before realising. That's Jungkook, again. Her eyes widened slightly before returning back to normal.

She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, she couldn't so she just smiled. Before she could ask him how he was, he beat her to it. "You're the girl from the gym and the shoe store." Jungkook said with realisation.

"Yes," Nari awkwardly laughed. "Oh my gosh, this is so embarrassing." She mumbled scratching her cheek. "You probably think I'm following you or whatever, I swear I'm not-" She got out before Jungkook interrupted.

"I don't." He said talking over her trying to get her to stop. "But I quite literally live up the street so this is all a crazy coincidence." She rambled using her hands to explain.

Jungkook let out a small before softly grabbing her hands to get her attention. "Huh?" Nari breathed out looking up at Jungkook with widened eyes. His hands are so fucking soft.

"You're good. I believe you, um?" Jungkook reassured looking into Nari's eyes silently asking for her name although he knew what it was.

"Nari, my name's Nari." She whispered. "Nice to meet you Nari, I'm Jungkook." He introduced himself letting go of her hands.

"I know," Nari smiled sheepishly. "Nice to meet you too." She said brushing her hair out of her face. "Also is that your car outside?" She asked picking up a pack of ramen.

Jungkook nodded with a small smile. "Woah, your car is really cool. I was actually looking to get that car but I also wanted the car that I bought and I ended up not getting it-" Nari rambled, fiddling with her necklace before stopping herself.

"Sorry for rambling," she laughed sheepishly. "I do that a lot."

"Don't apologise." Jungkook smiled at her. "It's cute." He added making Nari blush. "What's the model of your car?" He asked choosing a pack of noodles gesturing Nari to follow him to counter so they could pay.

"A 2020 Jaguar F-Type." She answered following Jungkook. "I've seen it before, that's a really nice car." Jungkook said sticking out his hand so Nari can hand him her things.

"I can pay for myself, it's fine." Nari waved her hands. "I insist." Jungkook said with his hand still out. "Thank you." Nari smiled handing him her things.

"Did you come with it?" He asked while paying. "No, I came here on foot because my place isn't that far." She answered twirling a piece of her hair with her fingers.

"I can show you a picture, if you like?" Nari offered taking out her phone from her pocket. Jungkook hummed in agreement handing Nari her things.

~

"It was nice meeting you." Jungkook smiled bowing slightly. "It was nice meeting you too! Bye." Nari said also bowing before turning to leave.

"Bye." Jungkook greeted back opening the door to his car. Nari walked up the steep road glancing back when she heard Jungkook's car drive off.