Chapter 37

TMZ| @/tmz
Jungkook of BTS and fiancée, Nari Kim spotted in Nice, France.

7k replies 165k likes 8k retweets^User1| @/UserDark hair Nari??!! New fans don't know about this Nari

^
User1| @/User
Dark hair Nari??!! New fans don't know about this Nari.
^
User2| @/User
FOR REAL they don't know how feral she was. 2021 Nari will forever be my favourite era of her. The amounts of vlogs and lives we got from her?? Unmatched.
^
User3| @/User
Do y'all think she died her hair for the wedding?!? Which I'm guessing is soon.
^
User4| @/User
I guess...a lot of the people they are associated with are in France atm so that could mean the wedding is soon or something.
^
User5| @/User
Jungkook and Nari wedding soon LETTSSS GOOO!!!

...

It was D-day.

Nari and Jungkook were finally getting married. Nari smiled to herself before getting out of the shower. After moisturising her body and doing her skincare, she walked back into the bedroom where she put on her underwear.

She wore a silk pink robe with pink slippers while her hair was loosely tied in a ponytail.

She could already hear people in the sitting area just outside her bedroom. It's probably the bridesmaids, she thought tying the robe.

Nari walked to the door leading out and opened it.

"Look who it is!" Alex yelled as Nari emerged from her room. Nari laughed while everybody started hyping her up.

"Good morning, you guys." She greeted.

"Are you ready?" Bruna asked as Nari walked closer to them. "Yes, at least I think so. I'm definitely nervous." Nari answered sitting on an empty seat on the couch next to Eunchae.

"The makeup artists are going to get here in a few minutes so I assume everyone's done showering?" Nari asked. Everyone nodded to which Nari smiled at.

"Okay great. I'm hungry."

"There's food in the kitchen but the guys are probably in there so you might not go in there." Alex said. "I'll go get something for you." Sakura offered standing up from the couch.

"Thank you Kura." Nari gave her a smile.

Sakura left the room and walked to the kitchen where she found Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon in the kitchen eating.

"Hey you guys." She greeted them with a bow. "Hi Sakura, are you here to get food?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, it's for Nari." Sakura answered going further into the kitchen. "How is she?" Jungkook perked up at the mention of Nari.

"She's great, about to start getting ready."

Jungkook stood from one of the barstools and went to get a bottle of lemon and ginger water in the fridge. "Please give her this, she'll know what it's for." He put the bottle of the counter.