Chapter 34

Liked by NariKim, M

Liked by NariKim, M.atthew95 and 5 783 683 others
dolce&gabanna Dolce&Gabanna is pleased to announce @/NariKim as our new global ambassador.
...view 12 663 comments

NariKim aahh!!! So excited to work with you guys

M.atthew95 that's my little sister!
>NariKim thank you Jisung
...tap to view more replies

...

Nari pulled her luggage through the airport as she tucked the loose strand of hair into her bun. She smiled when she noticed Jungkook waiting for her. It wasn't hard to find him in the sea of people.She picked up her pace and hurried past the people.

"Hi." Nari whispered when she got to Jungkook. "I missed you so much." He said pulling her into his arms. "I missed you too, baby." She muttered into his chest.

"How was your flight?" Jungkook asked as they walked out of the airport. "Fine, liked that it was short. How has rehearsal been?" Nari answered.

"It was short too, the choreo isn't hard at all. I'm just nervous over the performance. People over the world are going to be watching which is crazy to me." Jungkook said guiding her to the car waiting for them at the back of the parking lot.

"You're going to do so great, I might faint from the amount of hotness you exert." Nari reassured him, smiling up at him.

Twenty minutes later, Nari grew restless. They had been stuck in traffic and she couldn't wait to get to the hotel and sleep. She wanted to get as much rest as she could before the opening ceremony.

A hand on her thigh disrupted her thinking making her look away from the window of the backseat. "Mmh?" She gave Jungkook a smile.

"You look good." He said focused on the dress hugging her body. It was a baby pink body con dress the sat tight on her body. "I knew you would like it, thank you." She leaned in to give him a kiss.

Thank god the partition of the car was up.

"I love it." He muttered against her lips. "Yeah?" Nari hummed. "I want to rip it off you." Jungkook said.

Nari giggled before pulling away. "No, I just got it yesterday. You'll take it off when we get to the hotel, okay?"

...

"Jennifer Kim!" A voice called out. Nari's head whipped towards the source before a big smile graced her lips.

"Matthew Kim!" She exclaimed rushing towards him. She was in the private parking lot of the Al Bayt Stadium in Qatar ready to go inside to watch the opening ceremony and match when she saw Matthew a few feet away.

"Oh my god, you dumbass! I missed you!" Nari said bringing him in for a hug. "I missed you too, Nana." He muttered.

"Not that nickname," She playfully rolled her eyes. "Anything but that one, it's reserved for maman."