Chapter 11

WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT MATTHEW KIM'S SISTERAccording to sources, PSG sports manager, Matthew Kim, has a 23 year old sister widely known as Nari Kim by her fans

According to sources, PSG sports manager, Matthew Kim, has a 23 year old sister widely known as Nari Kim by her fans. Nari is a doctor and YouTuber with quite a large following across social media. With 3,5 million subscribers on YouTube, 2,1 million followers on Instagram and 726k followers on Twitter.

She used to work at Hybe entertainment, home to BTS, TXT, Enhypen and many more, as a stylist.
...tap to view more

...

Nari was asleep when her phone ringing disturbed her sleep. She groaned and reached for her phone that was charging on the nightstand. "Hello?" She said after answering and bringing her phone up to her ear.

"Jennie? Are you okay?" Nari recognised the voice as Jungkook's. "Yeah, just a tad bit sleepy." She answered lowly. "Have you opened Twitter since last night?" He asked.

"No, why?" She answered. "The media found out you're related to Matthew and now there's a bunch of people flooding your socials. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"I'm fine Jungkook, it's nothing I'm not used to at this point. I'll just deal with everything when I wake up." Nari said in a soft tone.

Jungkook sounded so worried and it made Nari's heart melt. "Thank you." She whispered. "Just call me when you need something, okay?" Jungkook offered. "I will, thank you."

"I'll see you later."

"Mmh, bye."

With that Nari threw her phone on the pillow beside her and went back to sleep. She'd try to do damage control when she woke but now? She just wanted to sleep.

It was noon when Nari finally arose from her slumber. When she checked the time on the digital clock on her nightstand she knew Jungkook would be home soon. In two hours to be exact.

So she quickly made her bed and showered which gave a a little over an hour to make lunch. It wasn't expected of her, it was just something she liked doing. So she made her way to kitchen.

Nari thought of cooking for someone as her love language, apart from physical touch and gift giving. She took out the ingredients for a simple meal. She knew Jungkook would come back hungry from dance practice so she settled on shrimp pasta.

The doorbell rang grabbing Nari's attention as she turned off the stove. She wiped her hands with a paper towel before walking to the door and opening it. "Hey." Nari smiled at the sight of Jungkook.

He pulled her in for a hug before muttering a small, "Hi." He caught a whiff of the aroma coming from the kitchen before planting a small kiss on her forehead since she was a few inches shorter than him.

"Are you good?" Jungkook asked as Nari let him in and leading him inside. "Yes..." Nari trailed off. "I made us lunch. You haven't eaten yet, right?" She asked. "No I haven't. Jennie, we're going to have to talk about this."