Chapter 31

Liked by kendalljenner, rkive and 5 673 873 othersNariKim the long awaited QnA is now out!!!

NariKim the long awaited QnA is now out!!!
...tap to view 23 573 comments

...

"Hey guys, if you're new here welcome and if you are a returning subscriber, welcome back. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did." Nari introduced.

She was in her study room/office filming the intro to the video while sitting by her desk. "We have a guest today but before that," Nari started shifting in her chair to get comfortable.

"I wanted to thank everyone for six million subscribers, I really appreciate it. We had an influx a few months ago mostly ARMYs, formula one fans and football girlies so I just wanted to explain my channel."

"Most of my videos are in English because my audience was mostly américain but now there's people from everywhere. There are subtitles in four different languages; English, Spanish, French and Korean."

Nari listed off while playing with the ring on her left hand. "I put them in myself so most people can watch my videos. Like today, we have a guest so the video will be in Korean but English subtitles are provided."

"Again, thank you so much for six million. With that, let's get into the video." She smiled before the video cut to Jungkook and Nari sitting side by side.

"Say hi to the people." Nari gestured to the camera.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted softly.

"So QnA with the one and only, Mr. Jeon." She introduced him in a seductive voice. "Oh why thank you, Mrs. Jeon." He gave a small bow of the head.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Nari blushed turning red in the face. She eyed the ring sitting on the desk before turning to Jungkook. "Like I have butterflies gnawing at my stomach."

Jungkook's eyes squinted with confusion. "You're distracting me." Nari shook her head opening her phone. "I put that QnA thingy on my story and we're going to answer some of your guy's questions."

"First question here, starting off with something basic."

"How did you guys meet?"

"I first bumped into Jennie while looking for shoes and she was cussing Matthew out over the phone in this thick accent." Jungkook explained.

Nari rolled her eyes, "He was being an annoying little bitch. I can't believe you still remember that."

"I don't think I'll ever forget that day," he smiled. "We became neighbours two weeks later and then went on to be friends." Jungkook added glanced at Nari before looking back at the camera.

"Favourite body part about each other?"

Nari hummed in thought turning to look Jungkook up and down. "I really love your arms. Every time I see you training them in the gym, I suppress the urge to just squeeze them."