Chapter 28

Koreaboo| @/Koreaboo
Jungkook and Nari spotted at Incheon Airport last night. Click link in bio for full article on Kim Nari.

 Click link in bio for full article on Kim Nari

...

"I'm so stupid!" Nari whined throwing herself back on the hotel bed. Jungkook stood by the edge of the bed in between her legs, amused trying hard to not smile. "You're not, you just forgot." He tried to calm her down.

"But I am! How could we literally fly all the way from South Korea to Monaco without remembering the Grand Prix is this weekend."

Jungkook reached to pull Nari up her arm and sit her up.

"I'll make some calls, okay?" Jungkook reassured her whilst playing with her auburn hair. Nari looked up at him through her lashes and nodded. "We'll be able to go, I promise."

"Thank you." Nari gave him a smile.

"Are you ready to go out?" He asked tracing the lines of her face with his tattooed hand. "Yes, just need to tie my hair up. Please do it for me?" Nari asked bringing up her arm where a black hair tie sat on her wrist.

Jungkook slid the hair tie off her wrist and grabbed a handful of Nari's hair.

"Remember that time you said I should get your initial tattooed?" Nari asked as Jungkook tied her hair at the back of her hair. "Yeah."

"I low-key want to get it. You tying my hair back like that is making me think thoughts." Jungkook smiled to himself and brought his hands up to Nari's face and moved her head so she looked up at him.

"You want it here?" He pointed at the place behind her ears. "Mmh."

"Or should I just get it on my lower back so you can see it every time we have sex?" Nari teased with a smirk on her lips. Jungkook looked like he had a million thoughts racing through his mind.

"You're considering it, you whore!" Nari gasped. Jungkook let go of her face before he burst out laughing.

Nari smiled at him and bit her lower lip. "No but I'm serious." Jungkook nodded before pulling her up. "Do you want me to make an appointment for you?" He asked.

"Yes please, that would be helpful."

...

Nari breathed in the salty air of the Mediterranean sea and let it out with content weighing on her chest. She was lying face up on the deck of a yacht, sunbathing while lil Wayne's music blasted through the speakers.

Jungkook sat next to her on the phone with 'this other guy he knows'. Super suspicious but as long as he got paddock passes to the week's Grand Prix, Nari didn't care about how he got them. 

The sun shone directly onto Nari's body, slowly tanning her pale skin. It had been three days since they arrived in Monaco and they never wanted to leave.